Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tom Davies of Everton

edited January 2017 in General Charlton
Looks a future full England international to me. Outstanding today.

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic goal to round off a quality performance. got a bit of fire in his belly as well.
  • Options
    Lookman scores as well!!!!
  • Options
    Is it me or have England got themselves an abundance of young talent coming through.

Be at there peak for Qatar world cup....That will probably be abandoned after the opening game! :-(
  • Options
    Not another golden generation.
  • Options

Is it me or have England got themselves an abundance of young talent coming through.

Be at there peak for Qatar world cup....That will probably be abandoned after the opening game! :-(

We said that about the likes of sterling and Barkley let's not get carried away!
  • Options

We said that about the likes of sterling and Barkley let's not get carried away!
    Also with Lampard and Gerrard in midfield England was going to rule the world
  • Options
    He looked superb and a absolutely stunning goal as well but today city defence was actually as bad as ours
  • Options
    the new ray parlour
  • Options
    Terrible Barnet though. That needs urgent attention
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One game makes not the man. One hairdo undoes all.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Not another golden generation.

Golden Shower
  • Options
    The talent is there but English players don't get the opportunity.

Tom Davies looked brilliant today, Holgate played very well and Barkley had one of his better showings.
  • Options

Yep the problem is that they never seem to build on their early promise - I'm convinced the problem is that they get too much money far too early so they get distracted from things like coaching, training and their fitness. I would hold a big slice of their wages in trust funds/pensions for when they retire.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

One game makes not the man. One hairdo undoes all.

He has been quality for weeks
  • Options
    Everton are building something. I see there u23 team are top of the premier league.
  • Options

Quite. Producing talented youngsters has not been an issue for a few years now. It's continuing their development past signing for one of the sky four an a half which has been the problem.
    Scuse the edit...
  • Options
    You never can tell, couple of seasons ago Grealish was the new kid on the block but has not progressed.

Let's wait and see.
  • Options
    Great to see a local lad make it through to the first team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everton are building something. I see there u23 team are top of the premier league.

just goes to show the importance of u23 sides
  • Options

Great to see a local lad make it through to the first team

Love to see one of the big clubs come along and take him, so they know how i feel.
  • Options
    Let's just hope they can keep the squad together.
  • Options
    Couldn't believe it when I found out he wasn't Icelandic.
  • Options
    Born in June 1998.
  • Options

Born in June 1998.

Bloody ell. That makes me feel old!
  • Options

Born in June 1998.

born the same day england got knocked out of the world cup by argentina..
  • Options

Born in June 1998.

Funny coincidence. Same as my wife and similar haircut.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Terrible Barnet though. That needs urgent attention

He's just channeling his inner Stan Bowles and Tony Currie.
  • Options

He looked superb and a absolutely stunning goal as well but today city defence was actually as bad as ours

They conceded four, we conceded none. I see your point.