Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

North Upper Aggro

Anyone know what happened. Could see punches being thrown and when the bloke was chucked out loads went after him. As I left the ground there was a steward sitting on the stairs with quite a nasty cut on his hand, looked pretty shaken up.

Was the bloke slung out Millwall or were we scuffling amongst ourselves?

Comments

• Happened to be right next to it, was pathetic all round. 1 guy slapped someone infront of him who had previously told him to shut the fuck up. Fists were thrown, others got involved and it was just a bit strange loads of geezers following the stewards down.
  • edited January 2017

Anyone know what happened. Could see punches being thrown and when the bloke was chucked out loads went after him. As I left the ground there was a steward sitting on the stairs with quite a nasty cut on his hand, looked pretty shaken up.

Saw the steward, fair bit of blood on the floor.
  • Anyone know what happened. Could see punches being thrown and when the bloke was chucked out loads went after him. As I left the ground there was a steward sitting on the stairs with quite a nasty cut on his hand, looked pretty shaken up.

Yeah well he shouldn't have started off WAR (Women Against Roland) by mocking their fashion sense!!
  • I saw someone launch themselves over the wall and into then entrance bit... hope they didn't land on anyone as that would have been painful!
  • I saw someone launch themselves over the wall and into then entrance bit... hope they didn't land on anyone as that would have been painful!

Unless Russell Slade was happening to walk past at the time
  • edited January 2017

Yeah well he shouldn't have started off WAR (Women Against Roland) by mocking their fashion sense!!
    They bludgeoned him with packs of always ultras*(could be the next thing to lob on to the pitch)

*unused ones.
  • Didn't know Bear Grylls was Charlton.
  • I saw the guy leap the wall
    The bloke getting taken out was also less than impressed. If as it sounds they were all Charlton it's all a bit pathetic and over the top.
    Christ if I told people at Charlton to "shut the fuck up" every time I heard a comment I disagreed with I would be dead by now.

Gordon Burns was impressed
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2017

They bludgeoned him with packs of always ultras*(could be the next thing to lob on to the pitch)

*unused ones.
    Otherwise that would just make a bloody mess.
  • was a millwall fan who was still giving it the biggun whilst being marched through the concourse.