Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The World Economic Forum in Davos

No, this isn't about our very own highly regarded campaigner @Davo55 hosting a gathering of the great and the good as part of tapping into extra funds for the protests. This is about the ludicrously hypocritical gathering of visionaries that come together under one of the most disgustingly, vomit inducing, self indulgent get togethers that takes place every year.

Why it has irked me more this year is that they plan to address what they feel is the important issue of growing inequality and deglobalisation because of Trump and Brexit.

This is being done by parties that have pay about £60k to be there for general access, and a bit more if you want to go all out and be a full on bells & whistles mega c*** with all inclusive VIP access.

You couldn't make it up.

They plan to talk about inequality and what they can do about it, without any representation from those that are directly affected by it???

I'm going to start my own race relations global forum next year and I'm going to ask if I can host it at the grand master of the KKK's house. I don't plan on inviting any other ethnicity apart from my Ayerian brothers. I've based it on the World Economic Forum

Comments

• Massive CXO's jolly. Achieves zero every year other than boosting the impoverished Swiss economy.
  • Good article in the FT this weekend about it all.
  • I'm not going this year, the gilded quail & truffle crabcakes last year put me off my Bollinger.
  • Decent co-op in Davos.
  • Is Sue "Freebie" Perks there?
  • I've been doing loads of WEF work this week in the run up to the meeting and have another project to do afterwards for them. They have been a real pain all week, setting deadlines then breaking them, despite all the effort we have put in. Not my favourite people at the moment!
  • Load of Bilderberg Group wannabes.
  • Honestly, it really is the only place one can go nowadays without being surrounded by oiks and poor people!
  • Honestly, it really is the only place one can go nowadays without being surrounded by oiks and poor people!

Cheshire isn't too bad on that front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Load of Bilderberg Group wannabes.

Personally, this is why I don't believe in the whole "New World Order/Illuminati" thing. They don't need to be secretive. The can have fucking yearly ski retreats in Switzerland and do as they please. Besides, all the huge corporations that no one knows what they really do (Serco, I'm looking at you) have websites and shit. No need to be secretive.