Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brian Fletcher RIP

edited January 2017 in General Charlton
Jockey,winning the Grand National three times twice famously on Red Rum

Comments

• Options
    Of course sympathies to his family.
    But if you have to explain who he is why post?
  • Options

Jockey,winning the Grand National three times twice famously on Red Rum

it's Fletcher .. guess you just missed out a letter .. R I P .. a case of a jockey being less well known than a horse
  • Options
    iainment said:

Of course sympathies to his family.
    But if you have to explain who he is why post?

RIP
  • Options
    Yes Lincs i missed out a letter and not best pleased with myself!
    Met him once and a nice bloke who was devastated on losing the ride on Red Rum
  • Options

Yes Lincs i missed out a letter and not best pleased with myself!
    Met him once and a nice bloke who was devastated on losing the ride on Red Rum

you can change it on the 'edit' button
  • Options
    Thanks Lincs but being a thicko and can't find it
  • Options

You're not alone Killer as I've had this problem before. The issue is, I believe, that if you start a new discussion whilst on another thread it automatically defaults to that thread's category whereas if you start one on the front page it gives you a choice of categories. I think.

RIP Brian
  • Options

call for admin ((:>) .. go into your original post .. in the top right hand corner there is a star .. click on that and 'edit' comes up .. click it .. the post appears in a form that can be modified .. enter an L in the name .. press 'save comment' or whatever the term is .. and bob's yer mothers bruvver .. we hope .. good luck .. your time starts .. NOW ((:>)
  • Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSS ((:>)
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think his first winner was red alligator ..

RIP ..those were the days when televised sport ,especially something like the National ,was a really big event