Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer back

Comments

• Options

colthe3rd said:

I wonder how long Euelly will stick around. Not sure of the circumstances around him dropping back to the youth team role, and maybe he is happy working with the kids, but seems to me if you want a former premier league quality goal scoring midfielder to coach the current first team, then there is one with a proven track record as a coach already at the club.

Edited

Sorry didn't read it correctly first time. All I'll say is we have no idea how good Euell is as a coach. Could be that he is more adept at coaching youth and Bowyer has shown he is better with the first team.
    He may want to work with the kids, he certainly seems to be doing a good job at the moment. We have more of an idea how good a coach he is that we do Bowyer, though.
    Would you want to step up to the first team under this shower of shite?
  • Options
    You may as well get your boots on Lee. You certainly could do no worse than the current team.
  • Options
    So we have:

Manager -KR
    Assistant manager - RB
    Ably assisted by the first team coach - Mr O'laughable
    And his assistant - LB
    And Simon Clark (what's his Job title)
    and JJ.
    Plus the goalkeeping coach!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

colthe3rd said:

I wonder how long Euelly will stick around. Not sure of the circumstances around him dropping back to the youth team role, and maybe he is happy working with the kids, but seems to me if you want a former premier league quality goal scoring midfielder to coach the current first team, then there is one with a proven track record as a coach already at the club.

Edited

Sorry didn't read it correctly first time. All I'll say is we have no idea how good Euell is as a coach. Could be that he is more adept at coaching youth and Bowyer has shown he is better with the first team.
    He may want to work with the kids, he certainly seems to be doing a good job at the moment. We have more of an idea how good a coach he is that we do Bowyer, though.
    Would you want to step up to the first team under this shower of shite?
    No.
  • Options

So we have:

Manager -KR
    Assistant manager - RB
    And his assistant - LB
    and JJ.

And yet we give away half a dozen free headers from set pieces per game and not a single player looks like they know what they are supposed to be doing.
  • Options

So we have:

Manager -KR
    Assistant manager - RB
    And his assistant - LB
    and JJ.

And yet we give away half a dozen free headers from set pieces per game and not a single player looks like they know what they are supposed to be doing.
    Too many viewpoints? Mixed messages?
  • Options
    iamdan said:

How many coaches we got?

If all the coaches played and the players coached would the results improve?
  • Options

So we have:

Manager -KR
    Assistant manager - RB
    And his assistant - LB
    and JJ.

Yet we get told told Bauer and Tex are brilliant. They're not.
  • Options

Can't stand Bowyer. Have huge admiration for an anonymous but well known poster on here who threw a punch at him.

Sounds like he didn't do anything with that punch?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lee lee lee bowyer. Welcome home
  • Options
    We have more coaches than National Express ffs.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Does the LB on his tracksuit top stand for Laundry Basket?

:wink:

Just thinking ahead like says he in his best scouse
  • Options

I heard Euell wasn't happy with what he was offered to stay with the first team and so moved back to U23s
    Scoham said:

iamdan said:

How many coaches we got?

Barker
    O'Loughlin
    Clark
    Bowyer

Plus Turner as GK coach.

On Jackson it was in one of the player meetings threads that he doesn't coach the first team.
    And Simon Clark who is more experienced that all of them bar Barker. Clark has been coaching longer but at a lower level than Barker who has managed League clubs.
  • Options

Saw Jason at Bromley Town on sat scouting the young lads
  • Options
    Not sure if it is down to Boyer or not but we seem to have had a lot more red cards lately and the midfield seems to have got worse, results no better either.
  • Options
    Why so many coaches? The players may well be getting mixed messages
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Very happy to see him back at Charlton.

this .. if he can engender 1/2 the bottle and enthusiasm in the team that he showed as a player, we can still make the play offs (well, give me some leeway for poetic licence here)
    ALSO, the 'Times' on Saturday had a group photo of Wembley winners of the League Cup .. looking very smug amongst the famous throng was 'young' Lee
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Why so many coaches? The players may well be getting mixed messages

should be OK so long as they ignore soppy rollocks Robinson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard that Lee Bowyer will be Robinsons Assistant Manager.
  • Options
    yup announcement to be made this week
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

yup announcement to be made this week

any news on JJ?
  • Options
    I find this the strangest appointment. Prior to a few months ago I had never heard of him doing any coaching. Seems a very quick jump and I feel sorry for Euell who must wonder what he has to do
  • Options

I find this the strangest appointment. Prior to a few months ago I had never heard of him doing any coaching. Seems a very quick jump and I feel sorry for Euell who must wonder what he has to do

He was running a carp fishing lake over here, sure he'll adapt ; )
  • Options
    I wonder how many adults who work at Charlton Athletic have a gambling addiction.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

I heard that Lee Bowyer will be Robinsons Assistant Manager.

I think this is true and partly why Simon Clark is off.
  • Options
    I thought Euell was quite happy to avoid any first team duties and to carry on with the good job he is doing already?
  • Options

I thought Euell was quite happy to avoid any first team duties and to carry on with the good job he is doing already?

he elected to go back to the U23s after a spell as a first team coach
  • Options