Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Athletic sack and replace Robinson............. at Oldham

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-managerial-change-3515329.aspx

Didn't want to pulled the "Bent Signs" trick on everyone but thought you'd like to know this important news : - 0

Comments

• Thing is, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility with this shower is it?

Good one.
  • Sack a manger and appoint another one in the same day? Is KM moonlighting for Oldham?
  • Sheridan only left Notts County a couple of days ago.
  • "John Sheridan's done it for Leeds"

No he hasn't you biased Northern fucker.
  • Classic quote.
  • How funny and original too......!
  • Sheridan was sacked by Notts C last week after they lost something like their last 9 games.

Football gets madder and madder.
  • Sheridan was sacked by Notts C last week after they lost something like their last 9 games.

This is why I was so impressed with Gillingham when they hired Pennock and Day

There are surely some great Managers around the Non-League scene (i.e. the two Brothers in charge @ Lincoln are doing a great job) yet for some reason clubs dont want to take the risk despite teams like Stevenage | Doncaster | Yeovil | AFC Wimbledon | Bristol Rovers etc. coming from the Conference and managing at League One level!!

He was at Oldham last season, but resigned to take over at Notts County. I imagine that taking the job there, getting sacked after 6 months, and coming straight back to Oldham was good for his bank balance!