Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What does Roland think of Karl....

Roland sussed Karl out. You can tell how Karl calls him " the President" and how he embraced Chris O'Loughlin and the scouting network that I am sure chose the new signings. Roland is playing him as the fool. Karl has loads of chat with every one us included but Roland is calling the shots and it's carry on with the experiment. ( not bad so far. How much has he pocketed this year, selling our two goalkeepers as the season is about to start tells you all you need to know about his strategy) Two players not proven and two loanees after another fruitful bit of business so far this window. Karl has to go with it now and hope it works out for him.
I have come across people like Roland before... because they are loaded they act as dictators and make people dependant on them until they are fed up with them. ( as we have seen on many occasions to date) but he is a coward when he is confronted face to face and can't handle it when he ispersonally ridiculed and shown up on his own doorstep. As per B20 and CARD
CARD is very quiet should Roland be worried.????

Comments

• Options
    I just love the way this goes off on so many tangents personally.
  • Options
    Cooks a decent breakfast ?
  • Options
    Don't think the scouting network solely responsible for signings sport!
  • Options
    Try drinking a glass of water between pints.
  • Options
    Brilliant salesman. Will meet his young player appearance and sales targets.
  • Options
    Not sure what Roland thinks of him but the players and staff all see him as a decent friend, boss and chilled out entertainer.
  • Options
    Very impressed that all the coaching staff that is O Loughlin, Clark, Barker and the Manager Robinson were at the U23 game yesterday.
  • Options
    What's happening with CARD, have I missed an announcement?

Giving Karl time to settle?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Very impressed that all the coaching staff that is O Loughlin, Clark, Barker and the Manager Robinson were at the U23 game yesterday.

They have no choice as that's where next seasons squad will be picked from
  • Options
    Does anyone think KR might be using the term "the President" in a mocking, subversive way?

No, nor me.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Trying to spot another potential 10mil for Roland. As ordered.
  • Options
    Apart of me does think.

What can Robo really say? Assuming he wants to keep his job etc

He can't openly "tell it like it is" and say everything is shit.

The only shining light in my opinion, is we have 7 points from the last 3 games.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Does anyone think KR might be using the term "the President" in a mocking, subversive way?

No, nor me.

Probably, yes.

But in the same way that Watt was singing 'we want Roland out!'