Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Body measurements app

edited January 2017 in Not Sports Related
Asking here as I've exhausted google and a photo forum I go on. Does anyone know if there is an app for Android that can log/track all of the following:
Body water content
Body fat
Weight
Muscle mass
Bone mass

Plus measurements of body parts?

I keep losing my pad of paper and would ideally love to track it all in one app on my mobile and I don't want to use excel, onenote, memo or anything like that.

Comments

• Just look in the mirror it doesn't lie
  • Can't really track my visceral fat % and bone mass, muscle mass and water % in the mirror though
  • Hi Redbub

Does your phone have a notes app or calendar?

Use those :smiley:
  • As I said in the OP, I don't really want to use that. Ideally, I wanted to be able to sync it with my fitbit and my sleep app but that seems pretty much a non starter.
  • 21st century man.

I dispair.
  • I think Myfitnesspal may do what you want.
  • I thought that as well but I can't find where to log anything on it apart from weight. Googling says that it used to have that feature but doesn't but then others say they are using it. Not quite sure anymore!
  • Addickted said:

redbub said:

?

Body water counting whilst syncing your fitbit to your sleep app.

You need to go down the pub for a couple of pints, some darts and a packet of pork scratchings.

I blame feminism.

As long as it's a proper packet of pork scratchings. I had a decent packet today at our rugby club along with my nice cold beer after I got back from shooting football. This however is why I need to now start tracking crap as I don't do too well without that motivation and I have a ballgown I need to get into in May
  • Sponsored links:

• What size ballgown
  • Cheers, I did see that one and it does do some of what I need but not all
  • What size ballgown

2 sizes too small. I bought it 3 years back and by mistake ordered the wrong size. I was far too disorganised to return it in time so kept hold of it saying "yeah, I'll get into that......."
  • redbub said:

What size ballgown

2 sizes too small. I bought it 3 years back and by mistake ordered the wrong size. I was far too disorganised to return it in time so kept hold of it saying "yeah, I'll get into that......."
    Maybe we should keep this conversation private :wink:
  • edited January 2017
    How do I request a rolleyes emoji :smiley:
  • redbub said:

What size ballgown

Get a new one. Two year old design is so yesterday.

Some stunning designs for '17. Was chatting to the lads about it down the Wheatsheaf today.

• Again, I really need a rolling eyes emoji :lol:
  • I think the old SHealth app that's installed on Samsungs used to do this but I've just had a look and they seem to have removed this from the new version
  • I didn't even think of the SHealth app! But you're right, I can't find it either
  • Sponsored links:

• If you read the thread that a lot of us are interested in then you would've seen a post about a set of scales that measures all the things you mentioned.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/76239/cl-challenge-lets-get-stoned-in-2017#latest
  • Yep, got the scales, just need a way that I like to log the data.
  • redbub said:

Yep, got the scales, just need a way that I like to log the data.

Just log yesterday food data, first thing in the morning before you take a shower.
  • Hahahaha euwww!
  • Just look in the mirror it doesn't lie

And you should know
  • redbub said:

Yep, got the scales, just need a way that I like to log the data.

Just log yesterday food data, first thing in the morning before you take a shower.
    Nothing like logging guinness, eh @guinnessaddick ?
  • edited January 2017
    redbub said:

Asking here as I've exhausted google and a photo forum I go on. Does anyone know if there is an app for Android that can log/track all of the following:
    Body water content
    Body fat
    Weight
    Muscle mass
    Bone mass

Plus measurements of body parts?

I keep losing my pad of paper and would ideally love to track it all in one app on my mobile and I don't want to use excel, onenote, memo or anything like that.

Having received some pretty negative feedback in the past, some things are better left a mystery. If you don't know, you're not lying.
  • Hi I use Samsung s health to keep track of walking but will do most of what you want although you may have to do it all manually
  • Acab said:

Just look in the mirror it doesn't lie

And you should know
    Sadly you are right I'm pushing 16 stone at the moment as you will see Saturday.

Still about 5 stone lighter than you though :smile: