Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Of course I have moved on!

but let's look at those stats so beloved of Driesen and Duchatelet.

Yann Kermorgant has just run out to play for Reading in the cup game at Old Trafford.
Following his forced departure from the Valley in January 2014, Kermorgant of course played a huge part in getting Bournemouth promoted to the Prem and in his 2 year spell there - scored 27 goals in 45 League and Cup games - a ratio of a little over 1 goal every 2 games.

Then, following his transfer to Reading, he has managed 10 goals in 32 Championship games - a ratio of close to 1 goal in every 3 games.

Yeah, I've moved on ok and so has Yann Kermorgant - rather successfully it seems.

Yet, as far as we can tell, Thomas Driesen is still there dispensing his particular brand of scouting wisdom and protected by Duchatelet and Meire by mystifying his existence and certainly protected from any accountability for current or past mistaken 'advice' (....our head scout would obviously play Thuram in goal).

Good Luck today Yann - many happy memories - the only goal I regret you scoring was that scissor kick you got for us away at Bournemouth in front of Eddie Howe because - of of course...........oh, silly me - he saw it live and recognised what a special player you are whilst Chris Powell coached you at Leicester before bringing you to the Valley

and yet, incredibly, Thomas Driesen in Belgium knew more about you than Chris Powell did!

Yeah, I 've moved on re Yann - what other option is there?

But I've not moved on nor never will forget the damage that Meire and Duchatelet have done to this club over the last 3 years with the Kermorgant sale being only the first of a series of monumental errors excused seemingly on every occasion by the announcement of a new era.

Lets give the last word to Yann himself...........to the Regime......

They have wasted the Club.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    They have wasted the Club.

Absolutely spot on.

• Options
    Detest the regime as they have done so much damage, but let's move on for gawd sake.
  • Options

he could have just stayed and honoured his contract, which would automatically had an additional year after 1/2 more games, rather than demanding improved terms to stay

You really don't have a clue.
  • Options

he could have just stayed and honoured his contract, which would automatically had an additional year after 1/2 more games, rather than demanding improved terms to stay

When I was there I didn't really want to leave. At first I wanted to sign a new deal and spend a longer time with the club. In my first meeting with the new owners I found out things were really different - they had a vision which for me was completely deluded.

PS see also @Leaburn's posting.
    I'm not going to respond further on this thread .
    As @Leaburn has stated - its nothing more than a wind-up by cafcdave123 which no doubt be followed up by this posters' claim that he is free to express his opinion if criticised. So be it.

I posted in good faith spurred on by seeing Yann playing today in a televised game.

To use the phrase yet again.........I'm now moving on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Je suis Yann.
  • Options

Detest the regime as they have done so much damage, but let's move on for gawd sake.

Didnt last long.....I've come back to do a Meire style about face and also apologise for not recognising wit and sarcasm when I'm staring it in the face..........!!

Although, come to think of it .......Meire doesn't apologise for anything does she!
  • Options

When I was there I didn't really want to leave. At first I wanted to sign a new deal and spend a longer time with the club. In my first meeting with the new owners I found out things were really different - they had a vision which for me was completely deluded.

PS see also @Leaburn's posting.
    I'm not going to respond further on this thread .
    As @Leaburn has stated - its nothing more than a wind-up by cafcdave123 which no doubt be followed up by this posters' claim that he is free to express his opinion if criticised. So be it.

I posted in good faith spurred on by seeing Yann playing today in a televised game.

To use the phrase yet again.........I'm now moving on!
    What the fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    For me, my second favourite player, after Hales.
    Could and should still be a Charlton player (Yann not Killer, although he'd probably score more than a few current players).
  • Options
    Almost three years on since we replaced Yann with Reza.

That will always be the regime legacy for me.
  • Options

Should have seen what Roly looked like! Don't think he ever did come been to The Valley..
  • Options
    What a bunch of non football cunts we have running Charlton. As long as they stay we are fucked.
  • Options
    I don't know why you are all moaning we got polish Pete as a replacement didn't we.

Clueless beyond words
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Almost three years on since we replaced Yann with Reza.

That will always be the regime legacy for me.

To be fair to Reza, I don't think he was brought in to replace Yann! Not when the other striking options were Church and Sordell...
  • Options
    Is this one of the mistakes that Daisy bangs on about from time to time?
  • Options

After all the times that this has been debunked, when people spout this rubbish still you can only assume they're on a wind up or have the attention span of an unattentive goldfish.

B.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Selling Yann is the symbol of this regime's incompetence.
  • Options
    Met Yann a couple of times, very unassuming and friendly guy, I took these two photographs one at the kit launch at Andrews in July 2013, and the other at the Eltham Addicks, I think September of that year.
    Always played with passion, and commitment.
    Cannot say I have moved on....... ridiculous to let him go.
  • Options
    He's gone. That's what happens with footballers. Stop snivelling.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    We are not snivelling.

He is Just pointing out one of the biggest mistakes these pricks that own us made. Again.

• Options
    Redskin said:

He's gone. That's what happens with footballers. Stop snivelling.

Oh come off it mate!