Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Now Fox has gone

Now Fox has gone, who will be the next scapegoat?

Comments

• Options
    Jake Foster Caskey.
  • Options
    Lewis page
  • Options
    Whichever new signing makes the first mistake. Preferably a defender.
  • Options
    Meire
  • Options
    Why does there have to be another scapegoat.
    Just because a lot of our supporters didn't like fox doesn't mean that we have to pick on someone else
  • Options

Just because a lot of our supporters didn't like fox doesn't mean that we have to pick on someone else

Ailzewood,Leaburn,Lisbie,Francis to name but a few
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ajose - if he ever plays again,,,
  • Options

I remember some mug who used to sit near me used to slaughter Parker when he first came in to the team - call call that one.....
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ajose with his performances so far

already heard a new version of his chant. Oh Ajose is Pony
  • Options
    I reckon we should all gang up on the next person to post on the "general things that annoy you " that talks about fucking university and degrees
  • Options
    No more fox threads please!!!!
  • Options

Aizlewood was quality
  • Options
    edited January 2017

I know you said to name but a few but Kim Grant is another.
  • Options
    Most on here practicing their hand gestures for the next victim.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    It's alright Ajose is quite short sighted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully Roger Johnson
  • Options

Hopefully Roger Johnson

He won't mind, hopefuly would do it back.
  • Options

Hopefully Roger Johnson

They all cried when he did.
  • Options

Feel like Patrick Bauer is due a heel turn. A mistake that leads to a goal, maybe a red card and the 'we never conceded any goals when Jason Pearce was playing. Is Roger Johnson that bad?' commentary will begin. Then he'll be criticised for caring more about his hair and tattoos than football before signing for Swansea in the summer. 'I'll drive him there myself' they'll say.

Either that or this place will completely eat itself and we'll turn on Solly.

Actually Bauer has got off pretty lightly, due to being a decent bloke who's fitted in well with the "English" lads, when you consider that he got sent off twice in the first half of last season, then was injured for the rest...

Yes, I think he's a decent player, but it's also because he's not Sarr, Mak, Ba, Bergdych etc
  • Options

Feel like Patrick Bauer is due a heel turn. A mistake that leads to a goal, maybe a red card and the 'we never conceded any goals when Jason Pearce was playing. Is Roger Johnson that bad?' commentary will begin. Then he'll be criticised for caring more about his hair and tattoos than football before signing for Swansea in the summer. 'I'll drive him there myself' they'll say.

Actually Bauer has got off pretty lightly, due to being a decent bloke who's fitted in well with the "English" lads, when you consider that he got sent off twice in the first half of last season, then was injured for the rest...

Yes, I think he's a decent player, but it's also because he's not Sarr, Mak, Ba, Bergdych etc
    Been disappointed with Bauer this season. He's struggled at times and made costly mistakes.
  • Options

Been disappointed with Bauer this season. He's struggled at times and made costly mistakes.
    If Fox has made that slip against Bristol Rovers, can you imagine the reaction he would have got...
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I know you said to name but a few but Kim Grant is another.
    Completely forgiven thanx to his 2 goals at millwall
  • Options
    masicat said:

Hopefully Roger Johnson

They all cried when he did.
    Yes I know.....bless them innocent little darlings.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Bauer's distribution in the games I've seen him in this season has been awful. He looks rusty because he looked rock solid with good distribution in he championship last season.
  • Options
    Chris O'Loughlin for me...