Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Page (ed. New contract to 2020)

Comments

• shirty5 said:

Dodgy hamstrings at his young age, does not bode well for the rest of his footballing career.

Tell miere that.
    She has given him a three year contract
  • I wonder if Powell fancies putting the boots back on.
  • so that's three ops now on his hammy? Not looking good.
  • Sponsored links:

• We do pick em!
  • Or is he the next Kelly Youga...an innocuous injury suddenly becomes the end of his career

• But Daisy sent out a memo to our medical team.

"Dear Dr Ganarthan,

Please ensure that all limbs are counted on any new player we sign. If he cannot do the step up challenge, he does not belong at our cloob.

KM
  • Like we are really going to miss him ? Another KR signing who has failed to create as a much as the smallest ripple of excitement. Worth what we gave for him, Zip !
  • I'd be even more concerned if I though he was any good but from what I saw briefly last season he is crap. Shame for the boy though. Hope he recovers.
  • He can go and recuperate with Kashi at least....
  • He can go and recuperate with Kashi at least....

He has to find him first.
  • For all the stick we give our medical team, they can't keep players from slipping on wet surfaces.

Unlucky for him. Glad he's spending his time doing tactical analysis. Apparently he looked decent in his first couple games but got a red card then picked up an injury and never quite looked the same. Was at West Ham's academy so must have something about him. Hope he comes back a better player.
  • Good luck to the lad.

I do sometimes wonder if our great club is cursed though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it me or are we just unlucky....... how many people on here? Hands up how many have done their hamstring slipping over on a wet surface?

Assuming we are leaving the title of the thread as is for when the news comes out he's sidelined for the season?

It's very early days with the games he's played, but i've seen nothing yet to say he's anything special. He may well turn out to be great, just seen nothing yet. He's allegedly an attacking full back that we know robinson likes, so all those Fox haters just get ready for the left back not even being there to get taken on......

I know Fox was universally unpopular, but I quite liked him when he had the right players around him I thought he was a good player. 100% committed as well (as Page may well be).

Still good job we kept Chicksen...... oh hold on, Holmes-Dennis?......of dear, oh dear oh dear!
  • There is no way I can see he was even close to full fitness, if he damaged his hamstring again and is out until October, I'm no medic but that sounds like someone trying to hard too soon. It's simple play the kids, we all keep seeing people wanting Da Silva back, he's not Charlton so why do we want to develop someone else's player? - I don't get it, Play one of ours, there are at least two who could be tried out - they are no worse believe me.
  • Remember hearing good things about Archie Edwards. Would he be anywhere near challenging for the first team?
  • Why not - I agree he is a prospect, he just needs to be given a chance.
  • Page was awful when he was in the team , he won't be missed . Send him out on loan to Belgium if ever gets fit .
  • edited June 2017

It's simple play the kids, we all keep seeing people wanting Da Silva back, he's not Charlton so why do we want to develop someone else's player? - I don't get it, Play one of ours, there are at least two who could be tried out - they are no worse believe me.

I always had you down as a scum fan SJFC , you're now confusing me with this we and ours stuff .

Have you seen the light and come to us now we're really shit and millwall have gone up a level because it just doesn't feel right supporting a higher placed club or are you a millwall fan with a kid in our academy
  • It's simple play the kids, we all keep seeing people wanting Da Silva back, he's not Charlton so why do we want to develop someone else's player? - I don't get it, Play one of ours, there are at least two who could be tried out - they are no worse believe me.

I always had you down as a scum fan SJFC , you're now confusing me with this we and ours stuff .

Have you seen the light and come to us now we're really shit and millwall have gone up a level because it just doesn't feel right supporting a higher placed club or are you a millwall fan with a kid in our academy
    The latter! I won't ever see the light!
  • SDAddick said:

For all the stick we give our medical team, they can't keep players from slipping on wet surfaces.

Unlucky for him. Glad he's spending his time doing tactical analysis. Apparently he looked decent in his first couple games but got a red card then picked up an injury and never quite looked the same. Was at West Ham's academy so must have something about him. Hope he comes back a better player.

Call me an old skeptic, but I always wonder what really happened whenever I hear of a situation like this. I've heard more than few later revelations of how injuries were incurred, which only loosely related to the originally stated reason.
  • SDAddick said:

For all the stick we give our medical team, they can't keep players from slipping on wet surfaces.

Call me an old skeptic, but I always wonder what really happened whenever I hear of a situation like this. I've heard more than few later revelations of how injuries were incurred, which only loosely related to the originally stated reason.
    Yes, was this wet patch on the bar of a club in Magaluf...
  • Standing in bar. Slightly drunk. Drop your pint on the floor, hey presto... Wet patch... Anyone else think this when they read how it happened or just me?