Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Page (ed. New contract to 2020)

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Only significant senior appearances on loan this season at Coventry - his loan was terminated yesterday, a week early. Also played a few games on loan at Cambridge United in League Two last season.

Played for West Ham against very minor opposition in the UEFA Cup/Europa League qualifying matches.
  • Roland will be happy pocket money for fox and spend less on page
  • How did he play in the pigs game?
  • Out of the blue that one.

Don't know anything about him but welcome and good luck.

Assuming Fox leaves then is he first choice with Desilva playing further up the park?
  • UNDISCLOSED!
  • Another one on a permanent deal. He is 3 years younger than Fox too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kept that one quiet.
  • Just wanted to be the first
  • Leuth said:

Just wanted to be the first

You in the pub son?

Assuming Fox leaves then is he first choice with Desilva playing further up the park?

I wonder if Chicksen becomes first choice as a left back, and DaSilva and Page being used as wingback/left sided midfield. I also have a theory based on nothing much beyond the players in our squad, that KR may be looking at 3-5-2 as a back-up formation. Being in the middle of a back three would allow RoJo to just stand there and head the ball, and his lack of ability with the ball at his feet and lack of pace would be somewhat nullified by the other two CBs. Playing on the left hand side of a back three would also help Harry Lennon as he's naturally left footed and him getting caught out of position would be nullified by the other two. It could also allow Tex or Bauer to push forward out of defense with the ball on occasion.

Again, nothing here beyond pure speculation.

What about Chicksen ?

What about Chicksen ?
    Able to cover both positions in case one doesn't come through?
  • Leuth said:

You in the pub son?
    I'm currently tutoring an 11 year-old. The power of smartphones
  • Leuth said:

Never change Leuth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Leuth said:

You in the pub son?
    Christ, I take it all back now that I know you can influence children.
  • Leuth said:

Leuth said:

You in the pub son?
    New chants for the millwall game?
  • Only significant senior appearances on loan this season at Coventry - his loan was terminated yesterday, a week early. Also played a few games on loan at Cambridge United in League Two last season.

Played for West Ham against very minor opposition in the UEFA Cup.

wiki states that he left as soon as Slade was appointed @ Coventry.. his loan was for 5 months from August .. seems more like Slade not renewing to clear out a few and save wages rather than showing him the metaphorical door as a no hoper..

Welcome Lewis and ALL the VERY best of good fortune as an Addick
  • edited January 2017

Only significant senior appearances on loan this season at Coventry - looks as if his loan was terminated by Russell Slade. Also played a few games on loan at Cambridge United in League Two last season.

Unless West ham recalled him because we said we wanted to buy him?
    Yes, that might be fair. I read Slade had sent him back before I checked the timeline, and it may be that was someone's interpretation based on the known facts. Can't see any fee would be significant, however.
  • Lewis, if you're reading, a warm welcome and please disregard any abuse, whether from me (in jest) or from those who cruelly turned Fox into a figure of hatred (not in jest).

What about Chicksen ?
    Leuth said:

You're fucking shit Page you shit cunt!

You may have a valid point if he was the Coventry left back that Magennis ripped apart. Was he ?
  • Both arms tattooed.

I like him already.
  • 6 days in and KR has already signed 3 players. Bodes well for the rest of the month or will this be it for now?