Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Interview

CASC Trust has published Roland's interview from Belgium.
Sorry if another thread is following this- I could not find it.
Firstly appears Roland believes in a good old meal and drink with friends and the best place is his football ground. Nothing about going to watch football. Shows he has no idea.
Secondly he says he sold Leige as the protests were aggressive and the Charlton ones are not.
I think he is instructing CARD what we need to do.

Comments

• Options
    don't forget the post match dancing
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Or he might be trying to draw CARD into a fight he is more likely to win than the one currently taking his reputation to town in a peaceful way.

Absolutely spot on!
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Or he might be trying to draw CARD into a fight he is more likely to win than the one currently taking his reputation to town in a peaceful way.

Spot on. He's talking bullshit. Reputational damage is far more concerning to the crazy old goat. Just look at the money the club spend on PR, look at him whoring himself around the media since he was embarrassed in his own backyard. CARD are too smart to fall for this.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

The message is loud and clear. Damage reputation in his local town. Embarrass him.

Indeed.

This Heel's Achilles' heel is his reputation as Lord & Master of St Truiden.
  • Options
    When are we going to Belgium...?
    The sooner the better.
    We have found his weakness.
  • Options
    If he really said that about Liege and Charlton fans it proves he is mad. I mean, what sort of message does it give and some people may act on it. I hope not, but really, did he say that? My flabber has been well and truly gasted!
  • Options
    edited January 2017

CASC Trust has published Roland's interview from Belgium.
    Sorry if another thread is following this- I could not find it.
    Firstly appears Roland believes in a good old meal and drink with friends and the best place is his football ground. Nothing about going to watch football. Shows he has no idea.
    Secondly he says he sold Leige as the protests were aggressive and the Charlton ones are not.
    I think he is instructing CARD what we need to do.

Perhaps if he really thinks this is the case, then he may want to avail himself on a cold November Tuesday evening, somewhere in the north of England watching one of the many pointless cup matches on offer.

After all, if the football's shite you can always have a good natter with your mates, can't you Roland?

Deluded old duffer.