Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2017

Comments

• Can I be the first to say on the 2017 thread how much I fuckin hate Slurrey, shit bag Palace housing county

Stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think: )
  • Ha ha do love my annual trip to the Oval where in the 20/20 we Kent fans out number Slurrey get royally pissed,
  • Ha ha do love my annual trip to the Oval where in the 20/20 we Kent fans out number Slurrey get royally pissed,

This season let's meet up for a beer.
    And as i will be totally outnumbered you ain't allowed to beat me up when we thrash you

And as i will be totally outnumbered you ain't allowed to beat me up when we thrash you
    I do believe that the last time the two counties met in a T20, Kent won by 8 wickets. Now that is a thrashing.

I do believe that the last time the two counties met in a T20, Kent won by 8 wickets. Now that is a thrashing.
    Ok yeah but

Doh
  • My overriding memory of a Surrey Kent match is the 50 over match where Matt Coles got a brilliant century, but the weather and DLM ruined our run chase...
  • Can I be the first to say on the 2017 thread how much I fuckin hate Slurrey, shit bag Palace housing county

Love you too.

Incorrect. Last time we met in a T20 both Roy and Finch got hundreds and we won by over 100 runs. That my friend is a thrashing.

I'm very much up for making a CL event of it this year though!
  • edited April 2017
    I'm trying to organise a trip to Canterbury for Friday evening 18th August Kent v Surrey with one of the German Addicks to introduce him to cricket - i've told him ,think Millwall v Charlton and that Kent are the equivalent of Millwall.
    Anyone else interested?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm trying to organise a trip to Canterbury for Friday evening 18th August Kent v Surrey with one of the German Addicks to introduce him to cricket - i've told him ,think Millwall v Charlton and that Kent are the equivalent of Millwall.
    Anyone else interested?

I really want to flag you for that comment!

Incorrect. Last time we met in a T20 both Roy and Finch got hundreds and we won by over 100 runs. That my friend is a thrashing.

You are incorrect Canters. You only won by 37 runs and Finch only got 79 not a hundred.

• I'm trying to organise a trip to Canterbury for Friday evening 18th August Kent v Surrey with one of the German Addicks to introduce him to cricket - i've told him ,think Millwall v Charlton and that Kent are the equivalent of Millwall.
    Anyone else interested?

I would be but for the fact that I can't commit to even a holiday (much to the chagrin of the Mrs) not knowing where or when the boy might be playing for certain in the next 6 months!
  • Gloucs 22-2. Harris gets his first victim for us.
  • 23 year old Ben Coad has got the first 6 wickets for Yorkshire against Hants on what is only his second championship match.

Another fast bowler from the Yorkshire production line?
    Anyone else interested?

Probably be up for this and finally buy you those beers I have been promising to buy you. But if you are going to liken us Kent fans to Millwall then maybe not! Personally I think it's more like Charlton v Crystal Palace with Kent being Charlton. Anyway cant be sure until nearer the time but hopefully!
  • Well done the bowlers - Gloucs managed exactly half our total with 149 all out. Pick of the bowlers "big Mitch" with 4-35 and Harris, on debut, with 3-42.

Billings currently playing in the IPL match being screened.
  • 118-4 at close so we lead by 267.

Should be a good day's tomorrow and hopefully we can wrap it up in the day.

You are incorrect Canters. You only won by 37 runs and Finch only got 79 not a hundred.

Close enough. Clearly the alcohol played havoc with my memory. Still an absolute thrashing though.
    Anyone else interested?

I'd love to go and support Charlton in that dual. Not sure on my holiday plans buy assuming I'm in the country I'm up for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kent all out 2nd inns for 246.

Glos need 396 to win. Sitting at 2-1 currently.
  • Kent all out 2nd inns for 246.

Glos need 396 to win. Sitting at 2-1 currently.

• As if Kent would ever be comparable Millwall.

Slurrey are Palarse. Palarse are Slurrey. FACT.

Surrey to me are more like Chelsea, with their vast budget able to buy the best players from other clubs...

Kent are like Charlton, lots of home grown players, a couple of loanees and struggling to recapture the glory days...
  • As if Kent would ever be comparable Millwall.

Slurrey are Palarse. Palarse are Slurrey. FACT.

Is Millwall from the Old Surrey Road ???
  • edited April 2017
    Kent almost home....... 14/3
  • Make that 14/4
  • 18/6. Hope @Addick Addict is enjoying the game.