Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at home.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017

Redrobo said:

Are we going to make this a non boycott day?

It would remind the club what could be.

Remind us all why we want the club back

Give the players a lift.

On a separate issue, Millwall restricted our numbers. Should we do the same and restrict them to the top tier of the south?

Would make them quieter and the pong would be further away.

You'll probably be restricted even further next time following your antics again. No place in today's game for flares & smoke bombs & damaging toilets.
    Could not agree more.
    Ditto. Another reason I do not go to football anymore. I teach aggravating little tits all week. There is no reason to associate with them at the weekend as well... I do not mean Lifers either :wink:

1-2 to the Wall btw.
  • Options
    tickets for this and the Scunthorpe game arrived in the post this a.m. .. hotel booked, hatched sharpened, armour polished .. can't wait ((:>)
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Redrobo said:

Give the players a lift.

On a separate issue, Millwall restricted our numbers. Should we do the same and restrict them to the top tier of the south?

You'll probably be restricted even further next time following your antics again. No place in today's game for flares & smoke bombs & damaging toilets.
    Could not agree more.
    Ditto. Another reason I do not go to football anymore. I teach aggravating little tits all week. There is no reason to associate with them at the weekend as well... I do not mean Lifers either :wink:

1-2 to the Wall btw.
    alas I all too often have to ((:>)
  • Options

tickets for this and the Scunthorpe game arrived in the post this a.m. .. hotel booked, hatched sharpened, armour polished .. can't wait ((:>)

hatched ,you gonna through baby chickens at em Lincs
  • Options

hatched ,you gonna through baby chickens at em Lincs
    hahahahhaha .. after I've topped the chicks with my HATCHET .. not ..
  • Options
    will any of the pubs round the ground be open?
  • Options
    are tickets not available on-line? how much do they rip me off for booking by phone?
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Give the players a lift.

Next time? You're confident!
  • Options

are tickets not available on-line? how much do they rip me off for booking by phone?

Also, are theyavailable in person?
  • Options
    edited January 2017

available over the phone .. £2.50 charge .. not online, there is some kind of 'mild vetting' probably and understandably to prevent sales to Millwall herberts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

available over the phone .. £2.50 charge .. not online, there is some kind of 'mild vetting' probably and understandably to prevent sales to Millwall herberts
    Hmm, i wonder why that could be. I thought we were the bad boys of south east London.
  • Options

£2.50 per transaction. alternatively you can as i was told buy in person
  • Options

I went and bought two in the club shop yesterday, and managed to avoid Kenny.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Are these still restricted sale ?
  • Options

Scunthorpe fans aint that bad @Lincsaddick .....LOL
  • Options
    Wonder how late the club will leave it to announce we will be held back in our own ground after the game.
    Or will they let us all out together so we can play spot the baboon on the way to the station.
  • Options
    Tony Watt the new John Hendry

Boycott lifted, Tickets bought
  • Options

Tony Watt the new John Hendry

Boycott lifted, Tickets bought

That's it, we've lost
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

seth plum said:

Are these still restricted sale ?
    Any away club that sells out their allocation, will always mean home tickets will be on restricted sale.

So yes, home tickets will be on sale to Charlton red card holders/ a record of past ticket purchases by phone or in person and not online. Same as it's always been for 5 years plus, probably 10 and maybe a lot longer.
  • Options
    Okay doke ill get mjne via someones season ticket thanks
  • Options
    Yep...I have to go.
  • Options
    Beating a prem reserve team 2 - 0
  • Options

We've sold out. Like you sold out at ours. Cup final and all that

Did we sell out?
    We don't care :smile:

• Options

if millwall sell out the away end ( there biggest away attendance at a league match this season) will they still deny it being a big game to them.

Yes. Their excuse will be they weren't playing at home so they had nothing better to do.
    It's a London derby - get over it, there are too many on here who seem to forget that.
    @Sid James Fan Club get over what? I was making a whimsical aside. I'm a master of wit and repartee, there are too many on here who seem to forget that.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

West Ham vs Palace is also a 3pm kick off on the 14th. Could be pwopa, pwopa naughty at London Bridge - 4 of the toughest firms in London, all turning up tooled up and fired up at one of the busiest railway stations in the country. Heavy police presence expected in SE1, with many toilets in the area expressing concerns about their safety.

Palace? Tough?
  • Options

ignoring all the how many in the crowd and lavatorial chat .. our players will need to be 100% more fired up for this than they were for the away game .. most of them just could not cope with the intensity shown by the 'Wall players .. are you getting them 'in the mood' Robbo ? ((:>)

I thought you were the better team until we scored the two quick goals. Would've said it was us that were lacklustre on the pitch & off it.
    If we were better until the goals, it was in the same way that having diarrhea is better than having diarrhea and sickness.