Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at home.

Comments

• Options
    3-1 to us!
  • Options
    I had to buy two yesterday for some lapsed fans, lady in ticket office asked me if the boycott was over as the phones have been busy all week buying tickets for this game. I told her that it was most likely a one off. Will be interesting to see the actual gate for this game.
  • Options
    announced as 16,326....actual 12,152
  • Options

announced as 16,326....actual 12,152

Old school derby match gate, 25,256 actual. 17,111 announced
  • Options
    Macronate said:

skybet have prices up;

chucked a few pennies on

charlton to come from behind and win 14/1

magennis 1st goalscorer and charlton to win 2-0 45/1

funny tony watt is our 3rd fave 1st gs at 6/1

What's the opposite of Millwall flu :-)

It's one thing versus Bury and Peterborough etc, but the thought of that lot lording it and our stadium being so empty just didn't sit well with me. Seems like others feel the same.

Once again though, the true impact of the demise that has escalated under Roland and Meire won't be reflective of the still emotionally involved fans that have been staying away / going less on principle but are returning for this game, it's the far greater numbers that have just washed their hands with it all and walked away.

It's going to take the next administration a long time to rebuild our club, but for this Saturday it's about forgetting all that and despite the horrendous weak bottle record in this derby of our team, standing up, singing loud and being proud to be red not blue

Charlton till I die

I'm just going for the beer.
    If we win, I'm going for a beer afterwards with my Miiii brother and his mates so I can look them in the eye for once. If we lose, I'm staying home and sulking. Can't make my mind up what to do with a draw.
  • Options
    Are tickets on sale before the game tomorrow? Haven't seen anything about all ticket but thought I'd make sure.
  • Options

Macronate said:

skybet have prices up;

chucked a few pennies on

charlton to come from behind and win 14/1

magennis 1st goalscorer and charlton to win 2-0 45/1

funny tony watt is our 3rd fave 1st gs at 6/1

What's the opposite of Millwall flu :-)

It's one thing versus Bury and Peterborough etc, but the thought of that lot lording it and our stadium being so empty just didn't sit well with me. Seems like others feel the same.

Once again though, the true impact of the demise that has escalated under Roland and Meire won't be reflective of the still emotionally involved fans that have been staying away / going less on principle but are returning for this game, it's the far greater numbers that have just washed their hands with it all and walked away.

It's going to take the next administration a long time to rebuild our club, but for this Saturday it's about forgetting all that and despite the horrendous weak bottle record in this derby of our team, standing up, singing loud and being proud to be red not blue

Charlton till I die

I'm just going for the beer.
    If we win, I'm going for a beer afterwards with my Miiii brother and his mates so I can look them in the eye for once. If we lose, I'm staying home and sulking. Can't make my mind up what to do with a draw.
    I think the "curse" does not ordinarily cater for fighting draws. In some ways the usual capitulations are easier to take than the odd results where we go a goal or two up and they spawn a draw. That is real chasing yourself around the living room trying to kick your own arse time!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Still boycotting myself. Got to go shopping for our first sidecar. Long drive so will keep updated by radio and phone.
    Hope those that go enjoy a rare three points against them.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Going with my son. Planned on Bromley vs Welling, but this was the best of two evils.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fisher v Whitstable for me.
  • Options

Really?
  • Options

At least you'll get to see the biggest team in Bermondsey play!
  • Options

Fisher originate from rotherhithe and currently play in dulwich :wink:
  • Options
    And Millwall is North of the River
  • Options

:wink:

I think they've moved back to Rotherhithe now mate, they've got a new ground.
  • Options

They don't, they play at Salter Road.
  • Options

They have, and their new ground is very nice. Surprised @MillwallFan didn't know this, the ground's run by Millwall's community trust.
  • Options

Better than the toolbox apparantly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oh have they moved back? Shows how out of the loop I am! Used to go and watch them as a kid with my dad when Millwall were away. Them and Dulwich.

Anyway, pedantic point still stands. Rotherhithe isn't in Bermondsey :smile:

• Options
    Take no notice MF, everyone knows real 'wall come from Sidcup and Bexley and Bromley..
  • Options
    At least you have a local ground to share with when the Den shuts.
  • Options

For anyone worried about the game being called off due to the snow, don't be.
    Roland had the undersoil heating infrastructure installed and it just needs to be connected up to a boiler.
    Katrien had just ordered the boiler. It will be delivered in June.

Harness the hot air from the board meetings, and that should solve any problems with snow.
  • Options

For anyone worried about the game being called off due to the snow, don't be.
    Roland had the undersoil heating infrastructure installed and it just needs to be connected up to a boiler.
    Katrien had just ordered the boiler. It will be delivered in June.

Someone remind her to order the coal
  • Options
    They’re apparently signing Tim Cahill
  • Options
    Promising young prospect