Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ring lost at Roots Hall

Hi, long-shot I know, but did anyone who went to Roots Hall on Saturday find a gents signet ring? It's gold with a black onyx stone - I think it came off in the excitement of our equaliser!

Comments

• Options
    Good luck finding, where abouts was you sitting?

Have you spoke to Southend?
  • Options
    Friend lost their engagement ring fri eve at a large event while clapping and was found at the end of the evening so u never know
  • Options
    I was with gr3g, we were about 3 rows from the back, to the right of the goal if you are facing the pitch, about half way between the goal and the corner flag.
  • Options
    Ring Southend and see if it was handed in @gr3g
  • Options

Did you do that on purpose Henry?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    No help at all of course gr3g but, have you thought of writing a trilogy of books based on a tortuous (Southend) and long winded (this thread) search for that ring?
  • Options

yes and the "handed" bit too
  • Options

yes and the "handed" bit too
    One has to get up very early in the morning to catch you out Mr Irving!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks all. I'm in touch with Southend but no joy so far. I hadn't considered writing about my search Soapy but it's a good thought. I'll see if Peter Jackson's available to direct the film version of it first though - Scorsese just couldn't handle drama on this scale (especially the equaliser scene!)