Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Bristol Rovers match thread 02/01/17

Good afternoon folks, first of all may I wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves on New Years Eve.
So here we are then at the first game of 2017, a year in which I hope and pray the club can start going forward again. The question must be what, if anything, we do in the transfer window, who goes, who stays who comes in?
We have an injury list that just doesn't seem to get any shorter and today could just see how threadbare our squad is!! Will Lookie play, will Fox get another game, what about Aribo, DaSilva and Botaka will KR use these 3 from the off? So many questions and we will know the answers to the make-up of the team in about 30 minutes.
It is the memorial game today and my mums name is due to be shown on the big screen, I hope they do show it, but as I'm not there I'll just have to look for it on the website. During the minutes applause I will not be posting for obvious reasons.

Anyway I think we can take 3 points today, but it wont be easy. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I know them, but in the meantime COYR's

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!