Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No....

Rudd,Solly,Pearce,,kashi,Holmes,JJ,Lookman,Novak....
We move on and today witnessed a true grit performance for those who were there.Aribo was the star player and it was great to see.Lets get a few decent players in and see what KR can do.For some of you doubters come on down to the Valley against Bristol Rovers.For those who won't I wish you all a happy new year and hope to see yo soon.COYR

Comments

• Options
    Southend top 6 before the game unbeaten in 11- it's a game of 2 hafes and we pissed all over them in the 2nd,Their fans voted their keeper MOM.Happy new year
  • Options
    No, I'm not coming!
  • Options
    Happy New year!
  • Options
    edited December 2016

We move on and today witnessed a true grit performance for those who were there.Aribo was the star player and it was great to see.Lets get a few decent players in and see what KR can do.For some of you doubters come on down to the Valley against Bristol Rovers.For those who won't I wish you all a happy new year and hope to see yo soon.COYR

Happy NY.

Well a so called mate has bought me a ticket so i'll see you all there...

Is there another thread on this by any chance?
  • Options

Happy NY.

Well a so called mate has bought me a ticket so i'll see you all there...

Is there another thread on this by any chance?
    There is but can't find a link
    Well bloody look for it. :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, no ......there's no limits....to aribo
  • Options
    So sorry Mate - didn't know we were worthy of you as match sponsors.At least you you got the MOM right - Fact
  • Options
    Happy new year muppet
  • Options

So sorry Mate - didn't know we were worthy of you as match sponsors.At least you you got the MOM right - Fact

Happy new year Stevie I'm glad you had a good day out with my fat brother, see you Monday.
    Now behave yourself
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Happy new year muppet

Cheers Gonzo off to party the night away now so goodnight.
  • Options
    I do hate to be a pedant, but a space must follow a comma or a full stop. Thanks.
  • Options
    It's the newly formed breakaway point group. It's where it's happening.

Happy New Year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You're a weeeeee bit of a wanker, aren't ya?

Have a happy new years anyway, brother!
  • Options

The day I tug one off over a point in league one against Southend is the day I accept we are a mid table shite league one club , the fact we are one is not acceptable to me a season ticket holder for 32 years .
    Fuck off roland with your dumb experiment, that only the dumb will meekly accept.

Calm down son. The meek will inherit the world.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

The day I tug one off over a point in league one against Southend is the day I accept we are a mid table shite league one club , the fact we are one is not acceptable to me a season ticket holder for 32 years .
    Fuck off roland with your dumb experiment, that only the dumb will meekly accept.

Yeah? They can fucking wait until I've finished using it.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

oohah - I remember going to Southend on a fri night 74/5 season in Lg1and we lost but got promoted that season.We are a Lg 1 team again and a result against a top 6 team yesterday was a good one
  • Options

I do hate to be a pedant, but a space must follow a comma or a full stop. Thanks.

No you don't, you love it.

As do I.