Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sarfend match thread 31/12/16

Good morning folks and welcome to today's match thread. Apologies for missing the Peterborough, Millwall and MK Dons matches but as you are aware I had other things to sort out. I hope you all had a great Christmas!
Firstly can I wish you all a Happy Peaceful and Prosperous New Year, I for one cant wait for 2017 to start and perhaps the Addicks fortunes will also improve. I have no team news as yet but I expect to see quite a few youngsters in the squad as our ever growing injury bites deep and hard. I dont expect to see Lookie or Fox today either.
If I had a New Years Eve Wish it would be 3 points today and supporter in-fighting to stop and we could come together to try and get this club back on track, and moving upwards, but I fear both wishes will not be answered.
Thanks for following the threads during 2016 and I intend to carry on during 2017 as well (health permitting)
But for now and for the last time this year COYR's!!!

I'll bring you the teams as soon as I have them

Comments

• Options
    Cheers RM , will be looking for your updates.
  • Options
    agree with those wishes RM, a happy and healthy new year to you and yours
  • Options
    Great to have you back RM. Here's to health and happiness to all Lifers. Lets hope for more than hope in 2017.
  • Options
    Good to have you back RM, and a Very Happy New Year to you and yours.
  • Options
    That bench is awful
  • Options
    No attacking threat in that side at all. 0-2 loss
  • Options
    These threads are invaluable @Redmidland - thanks for all your efforts in 2016 - have a great New Year - and who knows - maybe 2017 will get off to a good start with 3 points this afternoon?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Things not looking good.
  • Options
    Our numerical line up should confuse the opposition.
    I sure find it difficult to work out.

• Options

Kevin Foley is out of contract tomorrow.

• Options
    Sarfend-:
    22Smith 12Atkinson 8Timlin 5Thompson 24Demetriou 35Ferdinand 14Fortuné 4Wordsworth 18Leonard 10Cox 11McLaughlin
    Substitutes
    2White 7O'Neill 16King 17McGlashan 19Bridge 40Bexon 50Ranger
  • Options
    What a joke of a club we really are.lookman should be playing
  • Options

These threads are invaluable @Redmidland - thanks for all your efforts in 2016 - have a great New Year - and who knows - maybe 2017 will get off to a good start with 3 points this afternoon?

Seconded. I hope you've enjoyed your time off. What you give to this forum is incredibly admirable. Let's see if we can see out 2016 with a win.
  • Options
    We be foooked
  • Options
    Happy New Year @redmidland and here's to a much better year for supporters of this club. :+1:
  • Options
    3.1_4.1 today
  • Options
    KR has just said we are playing 4-3-3 today on video placed on Twitter, I cant copy it, but if someone else can please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cazo said:

3.1_4.1 today

Worse formation I've seen
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I wish they'd put that teamsheet in a more readable order (gk, def, mid, att) rather than the numerical shirts thing! weirdly, the GK is the only thing in the right place and he's no.13!
  • Options
    cazo said:

Can't be risked.

The fruit machine hits the jackpot tomorrow.

• Options
    Croft sitting in front of back four, Aribo and Fred pushing forward, Chicksen on left, Ajose on right, Josh up top 433 (according to KR)
  • Options

KR has just said we are playing 4-3-3 today on video placed on Twitter, I cant copy it, but if someone else can please?

Phil Brown has said thanks for letting us know in advance.

Rangers one up in the Old Firm, Miller 12 mins.
  • Options
    cazo said:

I Don't think any club would play a young talented player who was to be sold for a six figure sum the following week.
  • Options
    Thanks RM... as always! Hope you had a good Christmas and a happy new year!
  • Options
    Anybody got anything on CAFC Player yet?
  • Options
    Shrew said:

cazo said:

I Don't think any club would play a young talented player who was to be sold for a six figure sum the following week.
    Six figures? Has Katy intervened again?
  • Options
    Dreadful midfield, even worse bench
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!