Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt returns (a wishful thinking thread)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

I'm 100% confident if he keeps his head down and focuses on the path he's on, keeps applying himself, he could be a labourer on a Glaswegian building site in a couple of years telling all his fellow (non eu) workers he used to be a footballer

And he scored that goal against Barcelona.
  • Options
    Tony or Igor Karl choose Tony who's faults that Karl. Should have been both anyway. But we got to budget fir div4 now. Clowns
  • Options

I hope it was him and he told KR where to stick it. I also hope every single one of those players who played last night have heard his awful post match statements and want an explanation from their manager on why he thinks it's appropriate to throw them under the bus to cover his own arse

Disagree, Robinson being unprofessional doesn't give Watt or anyone else a license to do similar.
  • Options
    London calling?    :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Must be time for another new club, he's been there for 8 months.

At this rate he'll end up playing for more teams than Steve Claridge.
  • Options
    I'd take him back on a free

• Options
    An exciting and skilful player to watch. I think he enjoyed his time at The Valley. He’s laddism might be too much for BG to handle.
  • Options
    Go Wimbledon with Jackson, like everyone else :p
  • Options
    Would fit in great with Garner's set up. Good feet & an eye for goal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Certainly has the capability to play in a fluid front 3 where the players can interchange positions. 

From what I’ve seen of him, McKirdy seems to have a similar skill set. Quicker than you think, can dribble, can pop up across the front 3, is a proper weirdo. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    If he called Jack Ross the ASOS Ancelotti then what would he come up with for Garner? The Co-Op Klopp?
    Poundshop Pep.

That's not what I think before the pile on.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Now I know you like your goalscorers Golfie so what would you say if we signed someone that is soon to be 29 who had started 175 games in over 10 years and amassed the grand total of just 50 goals? That makes him a 5 goals a season man! On top of that, more than half of our budget for forwards would be taken up by one player who struggles to stay fit in the shape of Aneke and another in Watt who is highly likely to self-combust as he has done at any number of his clubs. The two of them would end up fighting for the best seat on the bench or, even worse, in the stand!

• Options
    Now I know you like your goalscorers Golfie so what would you say if we signed someone that is soon to be 29 who had started 175 games in over 10 years and amassed the grand total of just 50 goals? That makes him a 5 goals a season man! On top of that, more than half of our budget for forwards would be taken up by one player who struggles to stay fit in the shape of Aneke and another in Watt who is highly likely to self-combust as he has done at any number of his clubs. The two of them would end up fighting for the best seat on the bench or, even worse, in the stand!

Tbf it wouldn't be much of a fight would it.