Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt returns (a wishful thinking thread)

Comments

• Options
    Withou the attitude he would be at a relegation fighting prem team or a promotion chasing champ side. Waste of talent.
  • Options
    Last Chance Saloon for our Tony, methinks - hopefully he will grasp the opportunity and do the business. Could be great news for Karl.
  • Options
    purdis said:

Last Chance Saloon for our Tony, methinks - hopefully he will grasp the opportunity and do the business. Could be great news for Karl.

......and us!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Bit of a poisoned chalice for Charlton, in that if Robinson does get something useful out of him it will beg the question of why the club has farmed him out three times in the last 18 months under three different bosses and briefed far and wide that he is unmanageable. Can't have it both ways.
  • Options

Sneaking suspicion that TW will make the bench on Saturday. I think Robinson might have liked Watt's bit of arrogance about scoring six if he had been playing against Rovers.

Won't make a blind bit of difference. We'll still lose.

It depends on his fitness, and he looked knackered in that youtube clip! What we don't know is whether that was after a long period of intense sprinting, or just a gentle jog around the pitch...
    ...or six pints.
  • Options

Bit of a poisoned chalice for Charlton, in that if Robinson does get something useful out of him it will beg the question of why the club has farmed him out three times in the last 18 months under three different bosses and briefed far and wide that he is unmanageable. Can't have it both ways.

It might be for someone at Charlton, but not for Robinson. If he fails, nobody can blame him!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    When Watt last played against Tony Craig it was one of the worse maulings I've seen a striker give a centre back since Henry against Fish/Fortune/Brown/Perry.........you get the jist. I just hope if he can manage 20 minutes both he and Craig remember that. Although we'll probably be 3 nothing down at the time so it will be irrelevant.
  • Options
    some people on facebook/twitter are getting a bit narked about tony's shin pads

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does the club even make Charlton branded shin pads?
  • Options

Does the club even make Charlton branded shin pads?

Used to :neutral:
  • Options
    Tony Watt is trending on Twitter

From what I can make out he's slagged of Scottish football and Scottish people are noooo happy
  • Options
    Didnt see the article. Was only going by people tweets
  • Options
    not sure about his new hair cut

• Options
    edited February 2017
    He should be a diplomat and be immediately placed under the tutelage of Boris Johnson or Phil the Greek!
  • Options
    He couldn't have done a better job of trying to promote the Scottish cup. Great choice by William Hill
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

not sure about his new hair cut

Karl Robinson told him to lose some weight
    Becoming heroin addict in order to do it seems a bit extreme though.
  • Options
    That is called "Trainspotting Chic" in Sweatland...
  • Options
    Gonna stick a tenner on him to score 1st goal on sat
  • Options
    that is embarrassing
  • Options
    tony1234 said:

Ha Ha Ha. You sure.
  • Options
    tony1234 said:

Have a watch of the video Big Bad posted and I'm sure you'll change your mind :wink:
  • Options
    Patrick Bauer at 25/1 is a cracking price