Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale advance train tickets- 7th Feb

£16.50 single tickets are available in both directions from Kings Cross via Leeds, an overnight stay is required as there are no return trains after the game.Price is without railcard deductions.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    As Clive mentioned on another thread earlier, trains are at £22(before railcard discounts) each way to Manchester Piccadilly. Victoria to Rochdale is £5.40 return by paying on the day.

Please be mindful that Piccadilly to Victoria is a brisk 20 minutes walk and that Rochdale is about 2 miles from the ground.

Consequently I suggest people getting the 18.35 back from Piccadilly at the earliest.

As for pubs, I am having a bad run on nominating boozers to go to so I'll leave that to somebody else!

The game is now being played on the 18th February, forgot to mention that.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    There's a cracking boozer, The Ratcliffe Arms, literally next door to the ground. Last time it was all Charlton in there & very few home fans.

"At the ground itself, there are two bars to choose from, Studds & the Ratcliffe Arms. Studds is located underneath the Pearl Street Stand and is worth a visit, if only to sample the large range of tasty pies & pasties on offer at £2.50 (which are also available inside the ground). No real ales here, but the bar has lots of memorabilia/pictures on the walls and some lovely looking barmaids which softens the blow. The Ratcliffe Arms is located at the car park entrance to the ground, on Sandy Lane. This pub has SKY TV, real ale, hot food and is family friendly. On my last visit this pub had a mixture of home and away fans.

If you arrive early, the Cemetery Hotel, located at the bottom of Sandy Lane and on the corner with Bury Road, is also worth a visit. This comfortable historic pub has a range of real ales on offer and again friendly clientele. I am unclear at the moment whether alcohol is on sale inside the ground to away fans.

Please note that alcohol is not made available to away fans inside the Spotland Ground."

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/spotland-rochdale.html#apubs-for-away-fans