Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morgan Fox to Wednesday?

Comments

• Just been on owlstalk. First time in years. Anyway they seem to have a fancisnation with his beak. Now to come and think of it he does have a rather large one. Apart from that they rate him very highly. Early days of course.
  • Had such a bad half against Leeds that he's trending on Twitter
  • Still think he's a good player, like, but I'd imagine the Massives are a fickle bunch
  • How frustrating for the I told you so/blame the fans brigade. No wonder this thread has become quiet.
  • Im just impressed we replaced him with not one, but two players who are even more mediocre.
  • Laddick01 said:

Im just impressed we replaced him with not one, but two players who are even more mediocre.

Mediocre is what we do...
  • Well...at least he had a honeymoon period of a few weeks first!
  • Watched the game on SKY. Unlike the recent game against Birmingham, he had a direct opponent up against him today in Sacko and got a chasing, before he was hooked at half time. He was nutmegged in the left back area on one occasion.
  • edited July 2020
    He's been released by Wednesday .. also Sam Winnall and Sam Hutchinson .. all could do a job for us .. BUT WHERE'S THE MONEYGONNA COME FROM ?
  • Sponsored links:

• No thanks 
  • That striker from Blackpool is out of contract as well. We need to be getting on with things.

• Also did a LT and refused to play. 
  • Maybe he’s finally getting that move to Man Utd
  • He's been released by Wednesday .. also Sam Winnall and Sam Hutchinson .. all could do a job for us .. BUT WHERE'S THE MONEYGONNA COME FROM ?
    Think we could be back the days of signing The likes of Pawel Abbott, Alan McCormack and Dan Seabourne. 
    Sign Seabourne as what ? Car park steward?
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:
    Swisdom said:
    Foxy was a basic, no frills left back. He left us a young player in the midst of a clusterfuck of a club

no he’s just a bit older but a no frills left back. Fine. Nothing more nothing less.

good luck to him - didn’t deserve the flak he got
    I can't understand the negativity to him on here. He was an academy prospect who is now a respected Championship level left back. 

We could really have used him last season  
    He wasn't quick or skilful, if he had either of those things to his game he'd have been more easily forgiven for his errors. On the right we had a better and more consistent no frills full back in Solly.

Although Fox hasn't achieved as much as Simon Francis both have played more games in the Championship than many fans would have expected.
  • I managed to get the poppy shirt he wore at the Sheff Wednesday home game in 2015.
    I won the bidding at £65, about the same price as the replica.
  • Would be more than capable of doing a job for us in league one, and will no doubt be better than whoever we end up with playing there next season.
  • Would be more than capable of doing a job for us in league one, and will no doubt be better than whoever we end up with playing there next season.
    He's spent nearly all his career in the Championship, he won't be joining us in L1!
  • His game while with us was as error-strewn as poor Peter Shaw's, back in the 1970s.  Comical.
  • There was a telling vignette away at Millwall, when he ran to collect a pass, ball bounced over his head and out of play.  If he'd stayed where he was, ball would have landed at his feet.  Slapstick comedy.  Poor motor skills.