Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Samir Nasri

I've just gone on twitter to see all this talk about Nasri's tweets and his missus. Can anyone enlighten me as to what was up there and why people are finding it so funny?
«1

Comments

  • edited December 2016
    Basically from what I can tell, Nasri posted tweets about going to an IV drip clinic and then having "extra services".
    There's a pic of him with said girl.

    There's rumours going round that his account got hacked by either his ex girlfriend after she heard he cheated on her or some other random person. The IV drip clinic people have denied all knowledge of course.

  • Apparently he went to a company called drip doctors who use IVs to help your body recover. They tweeted a picture showing Nasri with a very good looking young lady in scrubs saying that they treated him. Nasri's official account replied saying something along the lines of "You provided me with a full sexual service afterwards". Then followed a few more tweets saying he was a terrible person he is and cheats on his girlfriend. He then said his account had been hacked and deleted it.

    Seems his girlfriend tweeted the drip place accusing them one of them having sex with Nasri.
  • Also if anyone is so inclined to look, the doctors at that company do look like they'd offer an incredible service.
  • Yeah looks very dodge to me.
  • Ah thanks all
  • I don't think I would need fluids in, it would be more about the fluids coming out!!
  • Sponsored links:


  • edited December 2016
    Addickted said:

    There's more plastic there than on the dashboard of a Renault.

    Still, I wouldn't mind some of their air bags going off in my face as I crash into them. Knowing my luck I get the Renault Migraine.
  • Are these the people Charlton send their injured players to for medical treatment? No wonder they never seem to get better...
  • No wonder our players are always getting injured and taking their time recovering.
  • Them birds are like second rate kardashians.
  • To be fair to the lad, If I was Nasri, I'd be banging one of them like a screen door in a hurricane.
  • Can't see why anyone would have suspicions about this Drip Doctors place:

    image

    Alright, as it's Christmas, I'll take the ugly 1. Can't say fairer than that!
  • Can't see why anyone would have suspicions about this Drip Doctors place:

    image

    Alright, as it's Christmas, I'll take the ugly 1. Can't say fairer than that!
    Is that like a trick statement? Kind of like spot the ball without there actually having been a ball in the picture at all...?
  • Can't see why anyone would have suspicions about this Drip Doctors place:

    image

    Alright, as it's Christmas, I'll take the ugly 1. Can't say fairer than that!
    Is that like a trick statement? Kind of like spot the ball without there actually having been a ball in the picture at all...?
    I'd lay money on 1, 2 & 5 previously having a couple each.

  • Sponsored links:


  • Addickted said:

    Can't see why anyone would have suspicions about this Drip Doctors place:

    image

    Alright, as it's Christmas, I'll take the ugly 1. Can't say fairer than that!
    Is that like a trick statement? Kind of like spot the ball without there actually having been a ball in the picture at all...?
    I'd lay money on 1, 2 & 5 previously having a couple each.

    1 and 5 do look like they've dressed to avoid the the question of "Do you have a pair of bo...".

    No way about number 2 though, along with number 6 she's the only half attractive one. The others are absolutely horrendous looking, not a clue as to why these women pump their faces full of shit.
  • edited December 2016
    Swisdom said:

    Them birds are like second rate kardashians.

    It's just as well that we all shag supermodels every night
    They're a difference between supermodels and those girls, namely that their faces are horrific. Don't get me wrong - the bodies are phenomenal.. but I'm not sure I could see past the face. You'd find better looking women in any office in London.

    Completely beyond me as to why anyone would do that to themselves.
  • LuckyReds said:

    Swisdom said:

    Them birds are like second rate kardashians.

    It's just as well that we all shag supermodels every night
    They're a difference between supermodels and those girls, namely that their faces are horrific. Don't get me wrong - the bodies are phenomenal.. but I'm not sure I could see past the face. You'd find better looking women in any office in London.

    Completely beyond me as to why anyone would do that to themselves.
    Any jobs going at your gaff?
  • Now Nasri is being investigated for performance enhancing practices because of the treatment...
  • I've reviewed whether I would like to consider using Drip Doctors based on the above photo, and the answer is

    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.
  • LuckyReds said:

    Addickted said:

    Can't see why anyone would have suspicions about this Drip Doctors place:

    image

    Alright, as it's Christmas, I'll take the ugly 1. Can't say fairer than that!
    Is that like a trick statement? Kind of like spot the ball without there actually having been a ball in the picture at all...?
    I'd lay money on 1, 2 & 5 previously having a couple each.

    1 and 5 do look like they've dressed to avoid the the question of "Do you have a pair of bo...".

    No way about number 2 though, along with number 6 she's the only half attractive one. The others are absolutely horrendous looking, not a clue as to why these women pump their faces full of shit.
    No.2 has a bigger Adam's apple than Roger Johnson.
  • Addick90 said:

    Now Nasri is being investigated for performance enhancing practices because of the treatment...

    Meaning that he might have to use the defence of "You know that they aren't really doctors, right?"
  • I feel a bit dehydrated... :warning: May get on the drip myself.
Sign In or Register to comment.