Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is our debt to Staprix going to be next quarter?

KM has to release the annual figures in next quarter - they were 38m last year - what will they be this year?

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72082/we-owe-staprix-38m/p1

Comments

• £38m in the black probably now according to them!!
  • £46m in my opinion. I think that the income from fans will be down around a million to £2.5m. TV receipts will be down too. Salaries and overheads will be up by a million. Overall therfore the £5m loss will increase to £8m, taking the loan amount owed from £38 to £46m.
  • If it includes paying off slade and adding KR then 46.01m!
  • Plus all the interest on the debt
  • Some people say the debt is not really debt at all if Roland has debt to himself.
    My experience of debt is that there is a reckoning sometime or other but the story spun by the club is that it is 'Friendly debt' whatever that is.
    I can't believe Duchatelet is giving away his money to us, why would he?
  • @Airman Brown is usually good at explaining these in layman's terms I feel. I'd be interested to read what he thinks it will be
  • £61m

Each year we improve our ranking!
  • £0

Will be gone when we're sold
  • If Staprix demands repayment of the debt from CAFC then the club goes into Administration and new owners will purchase business for a song.

Therefore the loan is the softest of soft debt and the interest is the equivalent of a dividend if RD had injected as equity and not debt.

All in all it's irrelevant as we are skint and totally reliant on the monthly injection from Belgium!
  • Sponsored links:

• It will be whatever figure RD tells them.
  • edited December 2016
    seth plum said:

Some people say the debt is not really debt at all if Roland has debt to himself.
    My experience of debt is that there is a reckoning sometime or other but the story spun by the club is that it is 'Friendly debt' whatever that is.

If he was giving money away then he wouldn't be loading as debt, it would be put in as an investment surely? So I don't buy it either.

Unless of course, he thinks his deluded schemes and with Meire's amazing running of things, we'll end up in the Prem and the money can then be returned.
  • seth plum said:

Some people say the debt is not really debt at all if Roland has debt to himself.

RD may be many things but he is anything but "friendly" towards our club.
  • seth plum said:

• The accounts will only be for year ending June 2016. So will not show an money from transfers after that date.
  • Splodge said:

A friendly debt is the one Tony Bloom has to Brighton. He will invest until they reach the Prem and then once they do, take the money back without taking a penny more. Interest-free. Only pulling out the money once the club is in a healthy state with Premier League revenue

If anyone thinks RD is doing the same with CAFC, they are deluded.

Is Tony bloom not a lifelong Brighton fan though.
    images-DRevil-one-million-dollars.jpg
    480 x 400 - 20K
  • JonnyK said:

If Staprix demands repayment of the debt from CAFC then the club goes into Administration and new owners will purchase business for a song.

Therefore the loan is the softest of soft debt and the interest is the equivalent of a dividend if RD had injected as equity and not debt.

All in all it's irrelevant as we are skint and totally reliant on the monthly injection from Belgium!

But if the club goes onto Administration Douchbag will only get a small percentage of what he is owed.
    Better to sell the club at a realistic price.
    Having said that we are talking about a deluded fool
  • Really wouldn't be surprised if Katrien and Roland do a bit of 'window dressing' and show debt as lower than it was last time!

That would really stick it to the fans protesting, and supposedly show that Duchebag is investing for the better of Charlton!
  • Sponsored links:

• JonnyK said:

If Staprix demands repayment of the debt from CAFC then the club goes into Administration and new owners will purchase business for a song.

But if the club goes onto Administration Douchbag will only get a small percentage of what he is owed.
    Better to sell the club at a realistic price.
    Having said that we are talking about a deluded fool
    Absolutely so that's why it is debt that is as soft as shite and taking away the personalities the club's financial situation is far better than so many other basket cases that reside in the modern day EFL.
  • sammy391 said:

Really wouldn't be surprised if Katrien and Roland do a bit of 'window dressing' and show debt as lower than it was last time!

That would really stick it to the fans protesting, and supposedly show that Duchebag is investing for the better of Charlton!

Dream on.
  • £50m at least, didn't manage to cash in on many players, was losing more than £1m a month last season.

Sad thing is whatever the figure is you can probably add even more to that by now, the sale of Lookman and a couple of others won't cover a years debt.

Plans going really well Mr D.....
  • Undisclosed?