Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bob Bradley.

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can't expect it'll be long re: Alex Neil at Norwich. Fans are turning / have turned against him (going by my Norwich supporting mate).
  • Options

If I were them I'd give Rowett the gig.

Was going to laugh off this comment earlier (Going by the claim that Premier League sides never hire Englishmen who dont have experience in the top flight) but it actually looks like Gary Rowett is in the frame.

I'd give it to him with the expectation of being relegated!!

Certainly over Ryan Giggs who is being linked again
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

I can't expect it'll be long re: Alex Neil at Norwich. Fans are turning / have turned against him (going by my Norwich supporting mate).

Yeah. I went to Carrow Road with a friend to see their game against Villa (one of the few wins in recent months). Seats were near the home dugout, and quite a few fans were shouting at him throughout, even when Norwich were ahead, with some calling for him to go. The fanbase seemed overwhelmingly in favour of him keeping his job after they got relegated, but seems like lots of supporters have lost faith in him now. A bit harsh in my view, but more and more clubs are getting rid of managers as soon as they have a run like this nowadays, so wouldn't surprise me to see him sacked, unfortunately.
  • Options
    But Monk was taking Swansea down when he was sacked.

Doing good job at Leeds though.
  • Options
    Zaki said:

bellz2002 said:

Yeah. I went to Carrow Road with a friend to see their game against Villa (one of the few wins in recent months). Seats were near the home dugout, and quite a few fans were shouting at him throughout, even when Norwich were ahead, with some calling for him to go. The fanbase seemed overwhelmingly in favour of him keeping his job after they got relegated, but seems like lots of supporters have lost faith in him now. A bit harsh in my view, but more and more clubs are getting rid of managers as soon as they have a run like this nowadays, so wouldn't surprise me to see him sacked, unfortunately.
    2 wins and 8 defeats in their last 10 games, that's dreadful form for a club who would expect to be fighting for promotion
  • Options
    In Bradley's 11 games in charge they conceded 3 or more goals 8 times.

That is unsustainable !!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

But what was the post match dancing like?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

But they beat Palace 5-4 so well done I say.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

They had too many road games and not enough PKs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Thought he was brilliant in To Kill A Mockingbird.

That's proper tickled me that has....
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

But Monk was taking Swansea down when he was sacked.

Doing good job at Leeds though.

Swansea were 15th when he was sacked, I bet they'd love to be that high now!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Agree but wouldn't say it's completely his fault. They have been selling their best players over the last couple of years and just not replacing them, sounds familiar. Clearly Bradley was out of his depth but the writing has been on the wall for them for quite a while.