Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Options

The Press Association reports that Middlesbrough have received two bids for striker Jordan Rhodes, but head coach Aitor Karanka said neither of them were acceptable.

Two unnamed clubs. We are looking for a striker.

Perhaps we will go back in and offer £12 + Ajose on loan until the end of the season - that should swing it
  • Options

can't believe Boro paid 6m for Banford, he's a busted flush

Peanuts these days
  • Options
    Jermaine Pennant has signed for Bury.
  • Options
    Stoke are closing in on Said Berahino LOL. Desperate to leave WBA for a big club LOL.
  • Options

Stoke are closing in on Said Berahino LOL. Desperate to leave WBA for a big club LOL.

Fonte to West Ham is another weird one.
  • Options

If there was an award for the most over-hyped nobody he'd be right up there.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Reckon he will go United
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Laddick01 said:

This. In what world is Wet Spam a step up from Saints atm. Bonkers!

I heard he's on around 40k a week at saints. If wet spam double it and you add playing at home in front of 50,000 fans then it's a step up
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Laddick01 said:

I heard he's on around 40k a week at saints. If wet spam double it and you add playing at home in front of 50,000 fans then it's a step up
    Hmm. The wages thing is wild speculation and does he really give a shit how many fans they have?
    Sideways move at best imo
  • Options

Taxi_Lad said:

Laddick01 said:

Hmm. The wages thing is wild speculation and does he really give a shit how many fans they have?
    Sideways move at best imo
    West Ham do have a history of paying stupid high wages to their (often very average) players.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Laddick01 said:

That feels really low for a Premier League player, and isn't he their captain (I know it sounds ridiculous but that's the world we live in)? A very, very good defender.
  • Options
    Right winger who can play in the number 10 role too, only 17 but could be good enough to feature straight away. I'd expect us to put another bid in
  • Options
    Maybe we should start a thread for non Charlton transfer rumours?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Right winger who can play in the number 10 role too, only 17 but could be good enough to feature straight away. I'd expect us to put another bid in

Sounds great, but when you've got Premier League and Championship clubs interested it seems unlikely he'd move here, unless the chance of him playing first team football is all important to him (and his agent).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Laddick01 said:

That feels really low for a Premier League player, and isn't he their captain (I know it sounds ridiculous but that's the world we live in)? A very, very good defender.
    They were discussing him on talksport last week. Ray Parlour reckoned that he was on "only" 40k
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Headline in the SLP this morning, "Addicks could still make major signing". Charlton could still bring in a marquee signing, apparently.

Could've, would've, might've.

Surprised the SLP has fallen for the poorly disguised attempt at PR by the Belgians & their proxies.

Looking forward to the "couldn't get the deal over the line" article after deadline day.

Who is going to be this window's Max Gradel?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

sam3110 said:

Sounds great, but when you've got Premier League and Championship clubs interested it seems unlikely he'd move here, unless the chance of him playing first team football is all important to him (and his agent).
    Maybe he would move here because the future stars of the Premiership play at Charlton...well that's what our CEO says.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Headline in the SLP this morning, "Addicks could still make major signing". Charlton could still bring in a marquee signing, apparently.

Surprised the SLP has fallen for the poorly disguised attempt at PR by the Belgians & their proxies.

Looking forward to the "couldn't get the deal over the line" article after deadline day.

Ben Reeves.
  • Options
    Do we need a marquee? Maybe to have some sort of fete at the traing ground in the summer?

More scones vicar?
  • Options
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="DamoNorthStand">
    Ben18 said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Ben Reeves.

can't be, it's states 'major' signing
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Could've, would've, should've.