Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Options
    Yeah already has...

Robinson responded by saying that we werent sure whether Huddersfield were allowed to recall him from Fleetwood and so sell him to us, after we enquired thats not something Huddersfield can do
  • Options
    Any chance of the ol' updated squad list?!
  • Options
    I want squad numbers please!
  • Options

Yeah already has...

Robinson responded by saying that we werent sure whether Huddersfield were allowed to recall him from Fleetwood and so sell him to us, after we enquired thats not something Huddersfield can do
    Think after his loan spell he will have a future here, a really good Player and versatile. Only out on loan because of the strength of those that are currently deemed first choice (some of which are loans and not our Players).

His attitude is also first class and well documented from those at the Club.

If £100k has been bid, that's an insult for a Player the quality and age of Dempsey, we paid I think £350k and got him on the cheap at that.

• Options

There's been rumours down the training ground of a swap deal. Ajose for Ched Evans. Thoughts on if that happens? And we also might be playing a completely different formation in the near future, a 5-3-2 looks possible with two wing backs?

Where did you hear this lol ???
  • Options

Yeah already has...

Think after his loan spell he will have a future here, a really good Player and versatile. Only out on loan because of the strength of those that are currently deemed first choice (some of which are loans and not our Players).

His attitude is also first class and well documented from those at the Club.

If £100k has been bid, that's an insult for a Player the quality and age of Dempsey, we paid I think £350k and got him on the cheap at that.

Pah.

We pay more than that for players and then pay them to play for other clubs. Sometimes we give them away for free.

What's your problem ?

;0)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2017
    To a tune of the Bay City Rollers,

Ba bah Hadji
    Hadji Ba Bah...

Never saw you play so doubt I will miss you, but good luck, fair wind and tally ho!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

There's been rumours down the training ground of a swap deal. Ajose for Ched Evans. Thoughts on if that happens? And we also might be playing a completely different formation in the near future, a 5-3-2 looks possible with two wing backs?

I'd prefer swapping Ajose for a garden shed to be truthful - but that's just me on my moral high horse.
    Why? What has he done since he was found to be not guilt?
    Cheated on his missus and stirred his mates porridge.
  • Options
    We all know Ched wont take no for an answer...
  • Options

I would sooner swap him for Lee Evans
  • Options
    If we're gonna have a prick up front, might as well call up Chris Evans
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

If we're gonna have a prick up front, might as well call up Chris Evans

Bit harsh... He's quite good in the Marvel Films
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FAVADDICK said:

My friend plays for the academy and he and his dad have been down the training ground for quite a few years now and they always get told about things that might be happening and this swap deal was one of them.
  • Options

FAVADDICK said:

My friend plays for the academy and he and his dad have been down the training ground for quite a few years now and they always get told about things that might be happening and this swap deal was one of them.
    Isn't Ched Evans only on a 1 year deal? Surely that would only be a loan of Ajose for the rest of the season if that is the case. As we would be able to get Evans on a free at the end of the season. That's if I'm correct regarding his contract situation?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'd keep Ajose personally, just because we can't get the best out of him yet, doesn't mean the right manager won't.

Negative moaning as ever from @Dazzler21
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Dazzler21 said:

I'd keep Ajose personally, just because we can't get the best out of him yet, doesn't mean the right manager won't.

Yeah, I'd like to see a bit more from Evans since he's come back before looking at him as a possible signing - didn't look half the player he was when we played Chesterfield, but that's only one game. Don't think he's scored many though.

Ajose could come good...
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

We all know Ched wont take no for an answer...

Risky..
  • Options

1000th comment. ☺

Must try harder.
  • Options

Ajose has been guilty of some dreadful performances. Just wondered if we take another look at it we might let him off and see some good in him. Does happen.
  • Options
    Feed Ajose and he will score he grab 20 league goals for us this yesr
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Yeah, I'd like to see a bit more from Evans since he's come back before looking at him as a possible signing - didn't look half the player he was when we played Chesterfield, but that's only one game. Don't think he's scored many though.

Ajose could come good...
    He has scored quite a lot to be fair.
  • Options
    I wonder if KRs comments about Reeves are to push a deal closer this side of the transfer deadline?