Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Joe Aribo (*Update Page 6* Rumour he is to reject contract and move to Bundesliga)

Comments

• I would prefer not to play Jackson at all.
  • dickplumb said:

I would prefer not to play Jackson at all.

So would I but since he still hasn't been adequately replaced he still rightly gets game time.

Let's see if De Cloob can finally find a better player in the January window, something they haven't managed in all the other windows.
  • Raw but has the energy we are so lacking
  • From the sounds of the reports young Joe put in a MoM performance. He therefore needs a song. First suggestion:

"Kids and grownups love him so, the happy world of Joe Aribo"

Anyone do better?
  • Nope, that's pretty much going to be the best one
  • Beardface said:

From the sounds of the reports young Joe put in a MoM performance. He therefore needs a song. First suggestion:

"Kids and grownups love him so, the happy world of Joe Aribo"

Anyone do better?

Yep BF, reckon that'll be the best but will need the "Joe" dropping to scan properly.

Bert Bacharach
  • He was certainly tangfastic :wink:
  • I don't usually get "seduced" by a performance (unless it's by a fine filly), but this kid was mustard today.

Totally agree. I chuckled when I read KR's comparison with Patrick Vierra. But now I can see what he means. I'd also throw in a touch of the Paul Mortimer's in there as well, as this kid can beat his man with such ease.
  • Very good performance, I think Tex was my MoM but I wouldn't begrudge Joe the award.
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

I don't usually get "seduced" by a performance (unless it's by a fine filly), but this kid was mustard today.

Totally agree. I chuckled when I read KR's comparison with Patrick Vierra. But now I can see what he means. I'd also throw in a touch of the Paul Mortimer's in there as well, as this kid can beat his man with such ease.
    I got a Viera vibe from him today. I don't recall being this excited by a youth player before, he's exactly what we need in midfield.
    Really does have a touch of class about him.
  • Best signing from non-league since Bradley Pritchard/Nick Pope? Signed as a pro from Staines and went into our u21s.

Why has it taken so long to give him a go? Slade being cautious (like his tactics) and overrating Foley, Crofts and Jackson I guess.
  • Scoham said:

Best signing from non-league since Bradley Pritchard/Nick Pope? Signed as a pro from Staines and went into our u21s.

Why has it taken so long to give him a go? Slade being cautious (like his tactics) and overrating Foley, Crofts and Jackson I guess.

He's streets ahead of Pritchard.
  • What position did he play today? Also what formation did we play?
  • Centre mid. As for the formation - who knows (4-3-3 when attacking and 4 -0- 6 when defending)? Even the players weren't sure.
  • dickplumb said:

I would prefer not to play Jackson at all.

Speaking of JJ - wasn't involved today but was one of the first ones over to clap the fans today - class act
    That's all he's got now sadly.
  • Still, several steps ahead of RoJo
  • Sponsored links:

Why does RJ need to be mentioned? .He came over and signed autographs for three young boys, stood at the front....

Why does RJ need to be mentioned? .He came over and signed autographs for three young boys, stood at the front....
    He said if you don't like it fuck right off
    Love Roger
  • Today @PaddyP17 came up with.

'His name's like a sweet
    His name's like a swee eet
    Joe Aribo
    His name's like a sweet'
  • I don't get the slagging off of JJ, or for that matter RJ, if they are coming over and interacting with supporters who want to.

Actually, in view of his actions today I officially forgive him and will not be booing him again.

Unless he does something stupid again that is!
  • Scoham said:

Best signing from non-league since Bradley Pritchard/Nick Pope? Signed as a pro from Staines and went into our u21s.

Lookman...?
  • Knew I had probably forgotten someone!
  • edited December 2016
    Scoham said:

Knew I had probably forgotten someone!

You should check out Football Manager. They've got all that sort of info on there. ;)
  • Redhenry said:

seth plum said:

Today @PaddyP17 came up with.

'His name's like a sweet
    His name's like a swee eet
    Joe Aribo
    His name's like a sweet'

That's bad
    I thought it was alright. I mean it's not winning any awards, but it's alright.