Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Millwall 3-1 Charlton

Many thanks to the 30 Lifers who gave marks, for those of you of a negative frame of mind here is something to give you succour:
Lowest team marks from seasons where low marks happened:
15/16: Hull away 3.43
14/15: Watford away: 3.76
10/11: Swindon home: 4.18
16/17 Millwall away: 3.38

here is to a Happy Christmas to you all with many transfers in and none out, except Johnson, in the New Year.

Comments

• Being Morgan Fox and playing in a defeat to Millwall is a pretty lethal cocktail
  • On the plus side we had more possession and Crofts & Jackson escaped the relegation places to come 2nd & 3rd.

I won't mention Fox.
  • edited December 2016
    Leuth said:

Being Morgan Fox and playing in a defeat to Millwall is a pretty lethal cocktail

Generally agree, but he was particularly dreadful this Wednesday,
  • It's a bit strong giving Dillon the MotM accolade, seeing as he was only the least shit out of a pile of shitty-shit. Can we just drop that award if the highest mark is under 5?
  • It's a bit strong giving Dillon the MotM accolade, seeing as he was only the least shit out of a pile of shitty-shit. Can we just drop that award if the highest mark is under 5?

That thought did cross my mind as I compiled those marks and the very negative remarks but part of the whole Stat thing is to compare seasons and if I change the MoM system then we can't compare it at the end of the season. However I did change the front page to all black and no red!
  • Next coach has to be J J,Think he will gee the players up and make them understand what this fixture means to us just like Harris does for the nuckle draggers

That thought did cross my mind as I compiled those marks and the very negative remarks but part of the whole Stat thing is to compare seasons and if I change the MoM system then we can't compare it at the end of the season. However I did change the front page to all black and no red!
    Fair point, and of course it is your thread.
  • The fact the Match was against an average Millwall and we lost did affect the score on the doors.
    The Watford 5-0 which should of been 10, and the Hull 6-0 when Hull Declared after 80 minutes and it turned into a training session were worse.

The fact that both of those sides got promoted at the end of those respective seasons is the reason why another piss poor display against a mediocre Millwall side feels so much worse.
  • Got to say well done to Lancs for keeping this going. It must be so tough at times putting this together. I don't know how you do it.

For me though the most telling stats are not the match stats though, but the meta stats.

December 2012 Millwall v Charlton, Lifers Contributing: 51
    December 2016 Millwall v Charlton, Lifers Contributing: 30

That's a 41% drop in Lifers prepared to contribute. That's what these bastards are doing to our club.