Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    Best we can hope for, is more undercover media work on Big Sam
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    It pains me to say it but it's a shrewd move to bring in Big Sam.

Scoring goals was always the problem for Palace, they now have goals in there team and now just need to shore up the defence again which is exactly what Big Sam brings.

The only consolation is once he leaves a team they seem to get relegated shortly afterwards but Parish seems too shrewd for this to happen.

What if Big Sam keeps them up and they stay up for another 2 years before he's sacked after a bad ending to the season and Palace then get relegated in 3 years time.

Quite possible but would you take this if offered?
  • Options
    Struggle to believe he got booted out of Newcastle, and strolled into a job where they were paying him over £2m a year basic, on a 3 year contract.

When everyone knows he is a tool and is going to lose the dressing room after a good 6 months and get you on a slide that he can't arrest.

Because he is a self centred twonk (see FA cup video)
  • Options
    big Sam won't do well at palace.

100% sure of that.

Palace maybe now a lot harder to beat under SA...given a month or 2. Which is what they want and need.

They have mostly attacking players when all fit.

I just think the England shambles story attached maybe still too soon for some people.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

big Sam won't do well at palace.

100% sure of that.

Palace maybe now a lot harder to beat under SA...given a month or 2. Which is what they want and need.

They have mostly attacking players when all fit.

I just think the England shambles story attached maybe still too soon for some people.

Hope you're right, but he'll do enough. There will be enough wins to make sure that it's someone else who joins Hull and Swansea. And Palace do have a tradition of having managers who are unpopular so it's not like they'll mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Can't find any footage of the mascot diving just some crap pics , supposed to have been very funny .
  • Options

Can't find any footage of the mascot diving just some crap pics , supposed to have been very funny .

Just for @oohaahmortimer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    I remember when we played Watford on New Years Day a few years ago,
    Harry the Hornet was hilarious ,trying to wind us up.
    Better than our 2 sad excuses as mascots, The knight and the Robbin??
    What did Floyd and Harvey do wrong for them to get the sacked?
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

How shit must someone be that their employer is willing to stump up £5m to get them out the door?

Nothing to do with a shit manager, it is all about a desperate chairman wanting to stay in the premiership. 5m will be a snip and seen as shrewd business if Sam keeps them up.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options

palaces next league 6 are

watford a
    arsenal a
    swansea h
    west ham a
    everton h
    bournemouth a

cant see them winning any of them.

so far so good, especially last nights up the jack army, palace had a "light" show before the game wankers
  • Options

watford a
    arsenal a
    swansea h
    west ham a
    everton h
    bournemouth a

so far so good, especially last nights up the jack army, palace had a "light" show before the game wankers
    Their last dozen games won't be easy either - they include being at home to Arsenal and Spurs and away to Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool.
  • Options

watford a
    arsenal a
    swansea h
    west ham a
    everton h
    bournemouth a

Their last dozen games won't be easy either - they include being at home to Arsenal and Spurs and away to Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool.
    no wins in there next 3 would put them in danger i think

west ham away - at best a point, west ham seem to be getting a little used to there new ground
    everton home - again a side that are hit and miss this season.
    bournemotuh away - not an easy place to go play like they played against arsenal for the 1st 60 mins could be a cricket score

all depends who they buy in the window, there not too big to go down, but would be a banker to be top 6 next year in the championship, sadly what will happen is it will be the same clubs going up and down as the money has ruined the game, as much as id love it i cant see charlton in the pl in the next 50 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bump :smiley:
  • Options
    I don't think any of the top flight or yo-yoing clubs will go for him, but I can't see his ego allowing him to take on a 'small' club. Hopefully he'll go abroad. And fail. Maybe Scotland is his level.
  • Options
    ~BUMP~

Sorry, just like seeing "Parpoo sacked" at the top of the first page on CL...
  • Options

Which club do you think he'll end up at?

Is Zens in Dartford still going?

Do clubs still have podium dancers?
  • Options
    England or so some thought
    Hahaha hahaha
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    Monkey say, monkey do.