Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Two of the three that went up come back down, the third secure safety near the foot of the table themselves...Newcastle bounce straight back.

I reckon we are within 3 years of a perfect 3 in in both directions.
  • Too much quality in them palarse twunts team to go down , they had a go but no cigar
  • Two of the three that went up come back down, the third secure safety near the foot of the table themselves...Newcastle bounce straight back.

On the other hand Norwich didn't return and Villa were miles off. Neither Hull nor Boro tried to spend their way to safety, so theoretically both ought to be very competitive next season. Sunderland on the other hand look a complete mess

It was close in 1998, until someone beat Sunderland in the play-off final.
  • vffvff
    edited May 2017

Too much quality in them palarse twunts team to go down , they had a go but no cigar

Parrish fired Pardew in time unfortunately & hired Allardyce, who is a decent manager with a good track record of keeping clubs in the Premiership. Palace had 3 or 4 decent results against the top 5 that kept them up.

Sunderland look a mess & might struggle next season. Middlesbrough look the best placed. Not sure about Hull.

It was close in 1998, until someone beat Sunderland in the play-off final.
    Who was that, Come on spill the beans
  • Farewell cruel world...
  • Such a tight division mid table

WBA in 8th have 45 points
    Swansea in 17th have 38 points

Quite.

6 title contenders at the start of the season.

Everton in a league by themselves.

13 teams trying to avoid relegation.

Quite.

It's just as well Arsenal got a bit of form together, to at least give a contest for CL places, or else next Sunday would be the dullest final Sunday ever!

Farewell cruel world...

Are you off to join the circus too Soapy?
  • Sponsored links:

Quite.

It's just as well Arsenal got a bit of form together, to at least give a contest for CL places, or else next Sunday would be the dullest final Sunday ever!
    Sky would still try and spin the 'race for 3rd to avoid a Champions league play off'
  • Rumour about Pards and Sheffield Wed - please let this come true!
  • edited May 2017
    I'd just like to thank @guinnessaddick for this thread, I don't have to read it, but every day I see the title on CL and it cheers me up no end....
  • I'd just like to thank @guinnessaddick for this thread, I don't have to read it, but every day I see the title on CL and it cheers me up no end....

On the other hand if Pardew hadn't been sacked, maybe they'd be relegated instead...

Massive
  • I'd just like to thank @guinnessaddick for this thread, I don't have to read it, but every day I see the title on CL and it cheers me up no end....

On the other hand if Pardew hadn't been sacked, maybe they'd be relegated instead...
    That's it, you had to spoil it didn't you!

:wink:

Them two are made for each other.
  • So Dowie and Pardue are both being paid to give their expert opinion.
    Who next Daffy Duck ffs
  • No wonder Rachel Riley quit.
  • Sponsored links:

• So they are letting loose the old booty hound in Sky HQ?

Big nosed twat.
  • Pardew is a wanker, he wears his wankers hat...
  • Thought Strictly Come Dancing would have signed him up after his Cup Final boogie.
  • edited August 2017
    imagine paying for sky and listen to the opinions of this man;

cravat wearing prick
  • So Dowie and Pardue are both being paid to give their expert opinion.
    Who next Daffy Duck ffs

Karel Fraeye
  • Loving reading the #cpfc hashtag on twitter this afternoon. Full on meltdown at Sh*thurst.

It won't be long before he has to be sacked.
    Considering results are very one sided.

They will then need another manager that is proven in the premier league to attempt to pick up the pieces....again.

Not many of those available anymore. They have run out.

Pulls and Sam both quit the job without having another ship to jump towards prior to quitting. It says a lot really. They dome well at palace but still wanted to run a mile.

They started a season with warnock in charge...when they were in the premier league. Just sounds rather clueless and desperate.

Goodbye palace. Don't come back anytime soon.

They are 100% getting relegated this season.

They certainly have good enough players for the PL but if they are not managed properly and the managers keep changing then it's going to f*ck up isn't it.

• Dave2l said:

Loving reading the #cpfc hashtag on twitter this afternoon. Full on meltdown at Sh*thurst.

It won't be long before he has to be sacked.
    Considering results are very one sided.

They will then need another manager that is proven in the premier league to attempt to pick up the pieces....again.

Not many of those available anymore. They have run out.

Pulls and Sam both quit the job without having another ship to jump towards prior to quitting. It says a lot really. They dome well at palace but still wanted to run a mile.

They started a season with warnock in charge...when they were in the premier league. Just sounds rather clueless and desperate.

Goodbye palace. Don't come back anytime soon.

They are 100% getting relegated this season.

They certainly have good enough players for the PL but if they are not managed properly and the managers keep changing then it's going to f*ck up isn't it.

Let's hope so.