Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    2-1 to Palace... makes me sick.
  • Options
    As much as I hate the Nigels.
    To beat the teams that they have in the last couple of weeks they deserve to stay up.

Goes to be sick
  • Options
    Oh FFS

Palace have been getting some amazing results against the bigger teams, it's as if they can't handle their tactics, whereas the lesser teams are able to neutralise them better
  • Options
    Bastards!!
  • Options

What an end to the season. Palace are beating the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool and there's us wondering if we've turned the corner after beating Gillingham and nicking a win at Chesterfield. Fuck sake.

That just rubs it in really. This season looks like being one in which the magical 40 point milestone might be needed for safety, or at least 38
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Been saying all season why all the hatred
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Been saying all season why all the hatred

You're not welcome here.
  • Options
    They are probably the jammiest club in all divisions.

Got promoted on Zaha's dives and teams in the play-offs didn't turn up. Then when things are looking bad they just change their manager and it's always a success.

Any other candidates for luckiest team?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Got promoted on Zaha's dives and teams in the play-offs didn't turn up. Then when things are looking bad they just change their manager and it's always a success.

Scum will fluke their way into and up through the play offs
  • Options

I agree with this. Annoyingly, until recently I worked with a highly irritating Palace fan Who claimed they were the UN-luckiest team in the four divisions and was full of 'woe is me. You'd have to follow Palace to understand' - complete tosser. Hate them with a passion.
  • Options
    Is there any video of their ex manager dancing at Wembley to cheer us up?
  • Options
    Sakho off with a bad looking knee injury. He's done his job though, as before he joined their defence was terrible....
  • Options
    It annoys me that I think if it wasn't Palace, I'd actually quite like their team and think they'll have a good season next year. Any camera shot to their spotty ultras keep me in check though.
  • Options
    Get the fuck in Spuds!
  • Options
    Just took a look at the Premier League table (for the first time in weeks) Can't believe Palace are 12th now......
  • Options

Just took a look at the Premier League table (for the first time in weeks) Can't believe Palace are 12th now......

If they won last win, they would've been 9th. Don't think about it.
  • Options
    Burnley defender James Tarkowski is hit on the head by what looks like a lighter flung from the stands.

20 point deduction for Palace, or is that wishful thinking?
  • Options

Burnley defender James Tarkowski is hit on the head by what looks like a lighter flung from the stands.

20 point deduction for Palace, or is that wishful thinking?

Knowing Palace's luck, Tarkowski will probably get a retrospective yellow for obstruction.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The bloke was dressed in black by any chance?
  • Options
    Surrey wankers
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Three games left for the Nigels, Hull need to make up a four point gap and Swansea seven.

Man C (A)
    Hull (H)
    Man U (A)

They really have to be losing all three to be going down at this point. Their main rivals Hull & Swansea have slightly easier runs:

Hull face Sunderland (H), Palace (A), Spurs (H)
    Swansea face Man U (A), Everton (H), Sunderland (A), WBA (H).

The gap is probably too big at this point but hopefully Sunderland tank while Hull win at Selhurst... that'd leave Swansea needing 5 points from Man U, Everton and WBA.

Infuriating that the results against Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool have been crucial.
  • Options
    Swansea get a point at Old Trafford. Need 4 from WBA & Everton, given Sunderland tanking and Hull beating Palace.
  • Options

Swansea get a point at Old Trafford. Need 4 from WBA & Everton, given Sunderland tanking and Hull beating Palace.

I massively respect your positivity. I want you to be right so badly.
  • Options
    Between 16/1 and 25/1. It can happen.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    We live on dreams.

Palarse go down last minute of the season and fat lads in black cry on MOTD. That fucking eagle can sqwark and fall off its perch as well...

Spanners (multi award winning family club) miss out and then disgrace themselves, in the stands and on the pitch... hold on, where have i heard that before, nah it was West Ham!
  • Options
    Getting a drubbing in Manchester... come on Swansea and Hull
  • Options
    This isn't over ..... small very small chance