Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• The Premier League really is nothing special. The top 7 teams are good but not great. The rest is very poor. The marketing team do a cracking job on it.
  • edited January 2017

Interesting with managers, sometimes (like Martin O'Neill) they just go one club too many and lose their impact.

Fat Sam has run his routine so many times with other clubs but at some stage it stops working.

He's only had a few weeks with them, I still fear he's got enough to teach them that they'll sort that woeful defence out and rely on decent strikers to scrape through. Fortunately, their transfer moves have been pretty lame.
  • dizzee said:

The Premier League really is nothing special. The top 7 teams are good but not great. The rest is very poor. The marketing team do a cracking job on it.

Depends what you compare it with.

• Going down
  • I love it every time I see this thread!
  • Or more likely not1
  • Or even possibly!
  • Sponsored links:

• a Swansea win would put Palace in the bottom three.

Where's that "It's Happening" GIF?
  • Haha no joy!
  • Everton get late goal!!!!!
  • I've been saying for the last couple of months that they are going down.

And now your gonna believe me
    The cnuts are going down
  • Oh dear oh dear oh dear

The cnuts are going down

I genuinely didn't think they would but it's starting to look likely, with Big Sam your kind of hoping for an immediate bounce because it's not as though he's going to develop into a tactical mastermind overnight and they really haven't had that at all.
  • Sponsored links:

The cnuts are going down

Some of us backed them last August to do so - which is one of the reasons I keep bringing this thread to the top.

The other two are to remind me that Pardew got sacked, just in case I forgot, with the other being that Palace's demise takes my mind of our current plight.
  • se9addick said:

I've been saying for the last couple of months that they are going down.

The cnuts are going down

I genuinely didn't think they would but it's starting to look likely, with Big Sam your kind of hoping for an immediate bounce because it's not as though he's going to develop into a tactical mastermind overnight and they really haven't had that at all.
    I just think that the squad of players put together by pardew is so wrong for big Sam .

Here's hoping anyway mate
  • And they've lost again. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!!!!
  • edited January 2017
    Coleman's mustard.

Lookman played again; he came on for last 18 minutes.
  • Addickted said:

Pardoo is still a folk hero down at Sellout.

".....you can't blame Allardyce. This mess is your doing. I hated you when you played for us. Apart from that goal. You've walked away with a £3m pay off for being a useless pock-marked face c***. Hope you enjoy it but I hate you even more now.

You pock-marked face c***!"

Say what you mean mate don't hold back
  • Watched a bit of the game online. Lookie was very sharp when he came on. Yay!