Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Sacked (pg 1)/De Boer Sacked (pg 25)

Comments

• Options
    They just showed Uncle Knobhead in the stands at Sutton. Maybe he's looking for a job more in line with his ability.
  • Options
    Smug prick.
  • Options
    A cravat?

Douche.
  • Options
    A. Fucking. Cravat.

Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    The guy is a ponce.
  • Options
    I looked at that photo and thought, the smug twat is wearing a cravat, no he can't be, yes he is, tosser.

And then I read the comments underneath.
  • Options
    What an absolute tosser!
  • Options
    It's the smile as well though. 'I've been practicing this smug smirk in front of the mirror while typing my natty cravat because I'm sure someone will take a photo and we can make this game about me.'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It will be a pencil moustache next.

Ding Dong.
  • Options
    Hmmm, he's not in the same class as David Niven (or even Leslie Philips)
  • Options
    Morphing into that other complete Harry H Hunt, Gove.
  • Options
    Cravat? WTF????
    The man is a complete and utter bellend.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Can't be that bad as it takes your attention away from the big nosed twats face.
  • Options

Great!!... Have something in common with Pardew!!

(Neither of us have symmetrical faces so our glasses sit wonky on our faces making us look prats!!)
  • Options
    all he needs to complete the uncle knobhead look

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you reckon he's a medallion man? Shirt open to the waist, St Christophers dangling round his neck.
  • Options
    Palace now just a point above bottom of the table and are out of the relegation on Goal Difference!
  • Options

Palace now just a point above bottom of the table and are out of the relegation on Goal Difference!

How the fuck are they not in the bottom 3 after the run they've been in?
  • Options

Their last win was at the beginning of December and even then they were only three points above the drop!!
  • Options

Their last win was at the beginning of December and even then they were only three points above the drop!!
    The teams below them are even worse.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

The teams below them are even worse.
    Hopefully the Hull Manager today (no scores for the picky MOTD fans) showed he's gonna get them pointing in the right direction
  • Options

Exactly, they're no going down.
  • Options
    Think Watford are in dire straits as well. Could do with another managerial change there.