Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Millwall v Charlton

Comments

• Phillips: 5
    Konsa: 2 - really, really shit tonight, stop playing him as a full back
    Fox: 2 - really, really shit
    Bauer: 3 - really shit
    Teixeira: 3 - really shit
    Lookman: 4 - quite shit
    Crofts: 5 - average
    Jackson: 4 - quite shit
    Chicksen: 4 - quite shit
    Magennis: 3 - really shit
    Ajose: 4 - quite shit

Is that "average shit" or just "average"?
  • Phillips-4 Might be a good shot stopper but his kicking is fucking terrible
    Konsa - 5 thought he offered more going forward than any of our attackers, made the wrong decision at times but he's a kid
    bauer - 2
    teixeira - 2 these 2 supposedly the best 2 CBs in the league.. hahahahahahahahahaha -shocking performances
    fox 2 - honestly dont know how he has made it professionally.Runs like hes got a cucumber up his arse, cannot do the basics
    lookman - 3 strolled about with not a care in the world.Would bite your hand off for £5mil
    jackson - 4 showed heart and a little battle but his legs had gone after half hour, sad to see
    crofts 3 - as crab like and ineffective as always.Was like a dog chasing his tail at times
    Chicksen - 4 thought it was harsh he got taken off, would like to see more of him in his normal position, left back
    Magennis - 4 felt sorry for him. didnt win a lot and looked disheartened with the shite around him
    Ajose 2 - what does he offer seriously? Makes Izale Mcleod look like Thierry.
  • Phillips: 5 exposed for goals, poor kicking
    Konsa:3 not a full back.
    Fox:3 Extra point for effort. slaughtered by young Freddie and the ball over the top.
    Bauer:3 looked better in the champ than league 1
    Teixeira:3 Looked better in the champ than League 1
    Lookman:4 extra point for pass to Ajose for goal
    Crofts:5 limited player who at least won a few 50/50 tackles and tried.
    Jackson:3 i don't want to remember JJ like this.
    Chicksen:3 couldn't make any impact
    Magennis:3 poorest game so far. the CB had him in his pocket.
    Ajose:4.5 extra point for good finish,
  • Phillips: 3.5
    konsa 2
    Fox: 2
    Bauer: 2
    Tex 3
    Lookman 1.5
    Crofts: 1.5
    Jackson: 3
    Chick 2
    Maginess 2
    Ajose 1.5
  • Phillips: 4 - meh
    Konsa: 4 - Defensively very frail, but often our furthest man forward.
    Fox: 2 - Started the season 'okay', but has been awful since - today was no exception.
    Bauer: 3 - meh
    Teixeira: 3 - meh
    Lookman: 3 - meh
    Crofts: 5 - Not great but only player who made himself available, and started the attack for the goal.
    Jackson: 3 - Kept trying but game passed him by.
    Chicksen: 4 - He tried. Time he gets a chance at LB.
    Magennis: 3 - Bullied. Don't remember seeing him winning a header.
    Ajose: 1.5 - Would have been a 1 if he hadn't scored. No pace, awful first touch, doesn't even jump for headers. Passenger for the most part.

Botaka n/a
    Ahearne-Grant n/a
    Konsa: 5
    Fox: 3
    Bauer: 4
    Teixeira: 5
    Lookman: 3
    Crofts: 4.5
    Jackson: 5
    Chicksen: 4
    Magennis: 4.5
    Ajose: 4
    Konsa: 3
    Bauer: 3
    Teixeira: 3
    Lookman: 3
    Crofts: 3
    Chicksen: 3
    Magennis: 2
    Ajose: 2

Botaka n/a
    Ahearne-Grant n/a
  • Phillips: 4
    Fox: 2
    Teixeira: 2
    Lookman: 3.5
    Crofts: 2.5
    Chicksen: 4
    Magennis: 3
  • Phillips: 5 - no chance for goals, kicking poor and let the millwall crowd get to him
    Konsa: 5 - at fault for goals but only attacking option
    Fox: 3 - just really poor, needs to be dropped
    Bauer: 4 - how has robinson broke this guy.
    Teixeira: 4 - good with the ball but got skinned to often
    Lookman: 4 - not his day, was all over the place
    Crofts: 5 - the only one who did anything in midfield, still poor though
    Jackson: 4 - fought but no where near the pace needed
    Chicksen: 4 - tried but failed
    Magennis: 4 - got beaten in the air and just fouled constantly
    Ajose: 4 - nice taken goal but that's it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Understandable overreaction from everyone, especially regarding Morgan Fox

Phillips 6 nothing he could have done
    Konsa 4 NOT A FULL BACK
    Fox 10 made 1 mistake leading to a cross that should have been defended. his marks here are a true disgrace. what the hell. I'm giving him 10 so that his average isn't like 1.5 or whatever. yeah we all need a scapegoat and yeah he's not perfect but this is outright ludicrous by now.
    Bauer 4 possibly partially at fault for all three?
    Teixeira 7 MOM thought he was excellent tbh
    Lookman 6 seemed to be trying, and great assist, followed by a great cross to Chicksen
    Crofts 5.5 Made some genuinely booming tackles and some good passes, but he was also slow and ponderous, and some of his passing was woeful
    Jackson 5 Started OK. But then it became manifestly clear that the game was going to be played without him
    Chicksen 5.5 Didn't have much impact but covered a lot of ground. Unlucky with that volleyed cross
    Magennis 6 I thought the ball stuck to him well at times. Great pass to Lookman. A bit unlucky.
    Ajose 6.5 Shit and ineffectual, but did what he's paid to do

Hopefully the marks given today will demonstrate some sober reflection

I'm now sober and I stand by my marks. Fox may well be a scapegoat and Fox may well get undeserved stick from fans. I've backed him up time and time again but he was absolutely awful yesterday. Second half in particular. Misplaced pass after misplaced pass. Bottling 50/50 challenges and over hitting crosses. You must have watched a different game.
  • @Leuth weve just had our pants down in what i and lots of others regard as the biggest game of the season, you must be on drugs if you genuinely give them marks.
  • I'm sober now, are minus scores allowed?
  • Phillips: 6
    Konsa: 4
    Fox: 1
    Teixeira: 2
    Lookman: 4
    Crofts: 3
    Jackson: 4
    Magennis: 6
    Ajose: 1 for the goal

KR 1 for moving around more than some of the players
  • @Leuth weve just had our pants down in what i and lots of others regard as the biggest game of the season, you must be on drugs if you genuinely give them marks.

Biggest game of the season is Millwall at home. Bottle that and sure zeroes all around
  • Leuth said:

Konsa 4 NOT A FULL BACK
    Fox 10 made 1 mistake leading to a cross that should have been defended. his marks here are a true disgrace. what the hell. I'm giving him 10 so that his average isn't like 1.5 or whatever. yeah we all need a scapegoat and yeah he's not perfect but this is outright ludicrous by now.
    Lookman 6 seemed to be trying, and great assist, followed by a great cross to Chicksen
    Crofts 5.5 Made some genuinely booming tackles and some good passes, but he was also slow and ponderous, and some of his passing was woeful
    Jackson 5 Started OK. But then it became manifestly clear that the game was going to be played without him
    Chicksen 5.5 Didn't have much impact but covered a lot of ground. Unlucky with that volleyed cross
    Magennis 6 I thought the ball stuck to him well at times. Great pass to Lookman. A bit unlucky.

I'm now sober and I stand by my marks. Fox may well be a scapegoat and Fox may well get undeserved stick from fans. I've backed him up time and time again but he was absolutely awful yesterday. Second half in particular. Misplaced pass after misplaced pass. Bottling 50/50 challenges and over hitting crosses. You must have watched a different game.
    I'm the same. Have backed Fox numerous times. But yesterday he was awful. The number of mistakes made in both halves which lead to opportunities for them was unforgivable. Needs to be taken out the firing line for a few games now - his confidence is visibly shot.

Konsa: 5
    Fox: 4
    Teixeira: 3
    Crofts: 5
    Magennis: 4

Botaka n/a
    Ahearne-Grant n/a
  • Phillips - 2
    Konsa - 2
    Fox - 1 (Backed him up before and don't agree with the booing, but he was shocking yesterday. Chronic lack of pace will always be his undoing. KR should give him a few games off, his confidence has completely disappeared, methinks)
    Bauer - 3
    Tex - 2
    Lookman - 3
    Crofts - 4
    Jackson - 2
    Chicksen - 3
    Magennis - 2
    Ajose - 1.5 (extra mark for goal)

Robinson - 0. Scouse Alan Pardew
  • edited December 2016
    Leuth said:

Konsa 4 NOT A FULL BACK

You are a tool
  • Fucked off at half time so take as you wish.

Phillips: 4
    konsa 2
    Fox: 10 (like leuth said, outrageous treatment of one of our own. no worse than any of the others)
    Bauer: 3
    Tex 3
    Lookman 3
    Crofts: 1
    Jackson: 1
    Chick 2
    Maginess 5
    Ajose 4
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Konsa 4 NOT A FULL BACK

Shocking post.
    What you are saying is that everyone is wrong and you are right .don't think so mate
  • Phillips: 4
    Teixeira: 4.5
    Crofts: 5
    Chicksen: 4.5
    Magennis: 3
  • Disappointing lack of consistancy. In the marking.
  • Wind up merchants aside this is the worst set of Marks I can remember
  • Wind up merchant? Ignoring my 'average-adjuster' mark for Fox (his real mark from me is classified, but I gave Tex 7 and MOM so it's less than that), I gave the team an average mark of 5.55, which for me indicates a pretty shit performance. We didn't get beaten 7-0 - it was a fairly poor capitulation, sure, and it was against our rivals, but hey, we scored, and Millwall only had about four gilt-edged chances all game, of which they took three. I would imagine their average player mark would be closer to 7 or 7.5 - enough for a clear winning edge. But I fear that heart is ruling head on here a bit. Sure, I'm a tool, but so are the tools handing out 1/10 to players who've tried for 90 minutes.
  • Leuth said:

Wind up merchant? Ignoring my 'average-adjuster' mark for Fox (his real mark from me is classified, but I gave Tex 7 and MOM so it's less than that), I gave the team an average mark of 5.55, which for me indicates a pretty shit performance. We didn't get beaten 7-0 - it was a fairly poor capitulation, sure, and it was against our rivals, but hey, we scored, and Millwall only had about four gilt-edged chances all game, of which they took three. I would imagine their average player mark would be closer to 7 or 7.5 - enough for a clear winning edge. But I fear that heart is ruling head on here a bit. Sure, I'm a tool, but so are the tools handing out 1/10 to players who've tried for 90 minutes.

Surprised that you gave Tex 7 and MOM in an abysmal defence that conceded three goals. At times our 18 yard box looked more deserted than the top deck of the Marie Celeste, with Millwall players strolling about at will. Oh, and he very nearly got sent off in the first half with a straight red.
  • Leuth said:

Wind up merchant? Ignoring my 'average-adjuster' mark for Fox (his real mark from me is classified, but I gave Tex 7 and MOM so it's less than that), I gave the team an average mark of 5.55, which for me indicates a pretty shit performance. We didn't get beaten 7-0 - it was a fairly poor capitulation, sure, and it was against our rivals, but hey, we scored, and Millwall only had about four gilt-edged chances all game, of which they took three. I would imagine their average player mark would be closer to 7 or 7.5 - enough for a clear winning edge. But I fear that heart is ruling head on here a bit. Sure, I'm a tool, but so are the tools handing out 1/10 to players who've tried for 90 minutes.

Surprised that you gave Tex 7 and MOM in an abysmal defence that conceded three goals. At times our 18 yard box looked more deserted than the top deck of the Marie Celeste, with Millwall players strolling about at will. Oh, and he very nearly got sent off in the first half with a straight red.
    That foul was the best yellow card of the season tbh

All three goals were scored from Bauer and Konsa's side
  • Some people love to see things as worse than they were.

If we were so awful why did we score? Why was the possession so equal?

Possession
    Home48%Away52%
    Shots
    Home9Away6
    Shots on Target
    Home5Away2
    Corners
    Home6Away3
    Fouls
    Home9Away14

It looks like a balanced game where they had more shots on target than us.

Our shots on target this season have been our major downfall, we create opportunities but don't score.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Some people love to see things as worse than they were.

If we were so awful why did we score? Why was the possession so equal?

Possession
    Home48%Away52%
    Shots
    Home9Away6
    Shots on Target
    Home5Away2
    Corners
    Home6Away3
    Fouls
    Home9Away14

It looks like a balanced game where they had more shots on target than us.

Our shots on target this season have been our major downfall, we create opportunities but don't score.

You're missing the stat that matters
    Score
    Home 3 Away 1
  • For the record 5 is an average game the way I score it with 10 being perfection. I'll start to introduce minus points for playing a good game for the opposition, you can all thank Mr. Fox for that.