Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I hate Roland more then I hate Millwall.

2»

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    When they say they don't care about Charlton next time...
  • Options
    that lions tv soundtrack should be more like rucking all over the world
  • Options
    I despise the regime and everything connected to it.

Quite like Millwall now.

You've got to have some admiration for those Lions and the way they hand us our backsides every bloody time we play them.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

20 years without a win against them sounds rediculous.

I'd like to know how many games it is though since we last beat em.

For a large part of that 20 year period.....We were in the premier league and Millwall not on our radar at all.

I really think you need to move on, constant references to the premier league. Maybe if they had not spunked the money on crap signings for Dowie, maybe if they had planned better for the future , maybe maybe. The only thing you need to concern yourself with is the now, not whether you were in the premier league and this fixture was irrelevant.

For most South East London supporters this a derby game and goes back way beyond the premier league. The players should remind themselves that.
  • Options
    Compared to the damage Roland has done to our once fantastic club Millwall supporters are angels.
  • Options
    I hated Roland and what he had done to our club. The way he set up Chris Powell, sold vital first team fan favourites and replaced them with unsuitable duds, handed out jobs to his crawly bum licking entourage, while constantly taking the piss out of the fanbase, destroying all the hard work done by proper Charlton people, and being the sole reason we're now back in this division.

But then he wished me a merry Christmas via Jim White, so now all is ok.