Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Richie Barker joins coaching staff

2»

Comments

• Meanwhile, Robinson has also extended the stay of Chris O'Loughlin, who will work as First-Team Coach until the end of the season.

Oh God, didn;t realise he was another interim until now.
  • Another stab up the rectum for Robinson.
  • Looks as though he has made a real impact so far
  • Fumbluff said:

Which one of these masterminds sorts out the dead ball strategies?

Congo Chris apparently.
  • Was that him in the shorts in our technical area?
  • edited December 2016
    cafc999 said:

Hilarious how news on Cuckoo Chris only sneaks out under other stories

KR "I want Richie Barker like you promised, la"

KM "but MK Dons want compensation. I've never had to negotiate that before for a coach as they be always been part of uncles network or unemployed, what do I do?"

KR "calm down, calm down, just pay them the money and tell Uncle Roland it's part of the PR budget"

KM "ok, but you have to keep Chris O'Loughlin for the rest of the season "

KR "no problem, he's on the phone to some bloke in Belgium most of the time anyway".

You don't know just how close you are to the truth their Henry, especially about Cuckoo Chris on the phone to Roland all the time
    If Roland hardly gives a %&%$ and spends less than 1.5% of his time on Charlton. How does that tie in with CO'L being on the phone to him all the time ? Genuine question.
  • cafc999 said:

Hilarious how news on Cuckoo Chris only sneaks out under other stories

KR "I want Richie Barker like you promised, la"

KM "but MK Dons want compensation. I've never had to negotiate that before for a coach as they be always been part of uncles network or unemployed, what do I do?"

KR "calm down, calm down, just pay them the money and tell Uncle Roland it's part of the PR budget"

KM "ok, but you have to keep Chris O'Loughlin for the rest of the season "

KR "no problem, he's on the phone to some bloke in Belgium most of the time anyway".

You don't know just how close you are to the truth their Henry, especially about Cuckoo Chris on the phone to Roland all the time
    If Roland hardly gives a %&%$ and spends less than 1.5% of his time on Charlton. How does that tie in with CO'L being on the phone to him all the time ? Genuine question.
    Because Roland is telling lies.
  • Congo Chris is there to keep an eye on Robinson and report back to Roly. I am sure he is relaying all Roly's idea on team formations, they obvioulsy dont want to be caught up in another email scandal!!

• Cant see Nugent staying now. Remind me what was his record?

And whats K.Rs record?

Broken
  • Sponsored links:

• We have to be pleased about this. Obviously Robinson wanted Barker so we have to assume our coaching is strengthened at least in the managers eyes. We do now have rather a lot of coaches though. Can't see Nugent and Clark remaining.

Or hes just Robinson's best mate. Hard to get excited about it, mate of mine who's a Pompey fan said hes a clown.
  • drewman said:

We have to be pleased about this. Obviously Robinson wanted Barker so we have to assume our coaching is strengthened at least in the managers eyes. We do now have rather a lot of coaches though. Can't see Nugent and Clark remaining.

Or hes just Robinson's best mate. Hard to get excited about it, mate of mine who's a Pompey fan said hes a clown.
    Another great addition to the circus then !
  • drewman said:

We have to be pleased about this. Obviously Robinson wanted Barker so we have to assume our coaching is strengthened at least in the managers eyes. We do now have rather a lot of coaches though. Can't see Nugent and Clark remaining.

Pay days for the boys. Robinson must know he's only going to be around until the summer at best (unless he gets us up which we seem to accept is unlikely) so he might as well fill his and his mates' pockets while he can.