Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Bash league 2016/2017- with emphasis on English players

Jason Roy has impressed already - getting a superb catch and a huge six.

Chris Jordan doing his usual stuff for Adelaide.

Stuart Broad playing for Tasmania this season

The Adelaide Oval is one hell of a beautiful stadium.Would love to go there.

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell Johnson today had figures of 4 overs 2 maidens 3 wickets 3 runs.
    Amazing for 20 over cricket.
  • Options
    Very much enjoy watching this when I'm scrolling through the channels. How much longer does it run for?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Very much enjoy watching this when I'm scrolling through the channels. How much longer does it run for?

Second semi tomorrow and final on Saturday.

Two former Bexley CC players in the Heat side - keeper and opener Jimmy Peirson and batsman Sam Heazlett. I am pretty confident that Sam will play one day for Australia in the Ashes as the boy has loads of talent.
  • Options
    I will be at the Gabba tonight for the second semi of Brissie Vs Sydney Strikers.

Should be a great atmosphere, and an interesting match, as the Heat are patchy at home, but have won all of their away games.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/38743021
    Joe Mennie: Big Bash bowler fractures skull when struck by ball during nets
    He was hit by a shot from Michael Lumb. I fear that we will get more injuries, batsman are striking the ball with such power nowadays that fielders and umpires could be in danger
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Second semi tomorrow and final on Saturday.

Two former Bexley CC players in the Heat side - keeper and opener Jimmy Peirson and batsman Sam Heazlett. I am pretty confident that Sam will play one day for Australia in the Ashes as the boy has loads of talent.
    Well I didn't expect things to move this quickly but 21 year old Sam has been called up as injured Steve Smith's replacement in the Aussie ODI squad to face NZ.