Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

spam blocked!!!

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
ome problems were encountered
You have posted 5 comments within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 120 seconds before attempting to post again.

Comments

• Options
    me too !!
  • Options
    Same message for me
  • Options
    Do some work ;-)
  • Options
    [cite] CharltonDan:[/cite]Do some work ;-)

Work, thats a funny word, whats it mean??!!!
  • Options
    Sorry about this. The spam block is set up so that there are only a certain amount of posts per minute... which should keep out any spam robots looking to put fake links etc in... I'm not sure why it's playing up today, but this and the fact that posts are coming out in the wrong order, suggests that something is going on with the server's clock???

Were any of you three posting more than five comments in a minute?

I'm in touch with the hosting company to see if they know why it's going la la. I'm keeping an eye on it and will see if anything along these lines happens again... Thanks for reporting it tho.

In fact, I'm going to update the Forum software tonight whilst you lot are sleeping, so let's hope we iron out the kinks.
  • Options
    even im not able to post 5 times in a minute!!
  • Options
    LOL! I didn't get a chance to update it all, but will do iot night or on the weekend when it's quieter.