Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TheBelgium20 - Fans Unity Protest 2017, all fans needed!

Comments

• Options
    I'm in - depending on when of course.
  • Options

Definitely interested - but would on my own so hopefully there would be some other 'ladies' I could tag along with?

I don't think @ElfsborgAddick is planning on attending.
    You can be my proxy.
  • Options

Definitely interested - but would on my own so hopefully there would be some other 'ladies' I could tag along with?

I offer a very good chaperone service at very competitive rates Cherry.
  • Options

@cherryorchard, I am definitely going. Do you drink wine? The brewery does some lovely ones as @Fanny Fanackapan will confirm!
  • Options
    Will we car share or get a train over?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    se9addick said:

jamescafc said:

se9addick said:

Tell me more about this brewery

https://www.brouwerijwilderen.be/index.php/en/

Excellent locally brewed beer, decent food and ice cream, lovely building run by a manager who has a clear and admirable recruitment policy.

@olster or @Addickted2TheReds can expand.......
    Let's do this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dates permitting it's a yes from me.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

I'm up for it, date permitting, and I'm a lady. See Arsene is up for it too. We're both wine drinkers.
  • Options
    I wont be able to attend because of finances yet just saw someone say you can go from Dover to Dunkirk for £100.

Not sure how long its going on for but me and the wife went over to France and on to Belgium the other week and EuroTunnel have an offer on of £60 return provided that you come back the day after you initially travel.

Means an extra 20mins (?) driving but just wanted to highlight it if it helps
  • Options
    I'd love to go but haven't got the finances or probable dates (as it's likely to be in term time) but I think this is a brilliant idea and is needed. Keep hammering at him in Belgium. Good luck all.
  • Options

@cherryorchard, I am definitely going. Do you drink wine? The brewery does some lovely ones as @Fanny Fanackapan will confirm!
    I do indeed. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to joining you just didn't want to be on my own in the playground!
  • Options
    Right up for this even had the green light from the Misses, I think she fancy the trip as well, native French speaker could be useful.

What time does the trust coach leave Bexleyheath?
  • Options

Right up for this even had the green light from the Misses, I think she fancy the trip as well, native French speaker could be useful.

CLB74 will be going by train.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If you need leaflets done to spread the word- we will do you 2,000 double sided A6 ones for free.

Muttley, who do you work for? I may need to get some printed in the near future. I'll pay obviously. Inbox me.
  • Options

If you need leaflets done to spread the word- we will do you 2,000 double sided A6 ones for free.

Muttley, who do you work for? I may need to get some printed in the near future. I'll pay obviously. Inbox me.
    Same here mutley. I need business cards and leaflets if you can help thanks
  • Options
    No offence meant, and obviously going to be a toughie to sort on here, but a few reasonably smartly dressed and photogenic protesters might give a less 'anorak' image of the protest than the one that currently springs to mind. Just saying...it is a PR exercise after all.

Puts tin hat on and retires below parapet...
  • Options

That is very generous mate, think someone may be in touch just after Christmas :-)
  • Options
    anorak image ! That was Henry's best cardigan last time out
  • Options

Would be nice to see you involved in a real protest elfs instead of bugging me.
    Any coaches booked yet, what date if your going on a Charlton home will.there be people not going Belgium because of the home game.
    Would need to ask the wife of I can go.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Would be nice to see you involved in a real protest elfs instead of bugging me.
    Any coaches booked yet, what date if your going on a Charlton home will.there be people not going Belgium because of the home game.
    Would need to ask the wife of I can go.
    I imagine your beloved might want to tag along for a nice little break.

I won't be able to make the trip unfortunately.
  • Options
    Won't be able to make the trip it doesn't have to be that weekend