Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TheBelgium20 - Fans Unity Protest 2017, all fans needed!

Comments

• Options
    I'm in.
  • Options
    In for the brewery.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

All the best people. Beware that someone has aims to get this cancelled before it starts.

I know who you're referring too and their is more chance someone on this forum winning the lottery.

I've just been banned by this person anyway, it will save me wasting my own time reading such nonsense.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

olster said:

In for the brewery.

Stephanie is off limits though.

That goes for you too Joe
    I'm in.

I hope she's been sacked after she stood me up.
  • Options
    Tell me more about this brewery
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think you cant make this a clandestine operation - we need to let the stupid coward know we are coming and we are coming in numbers.

Agreed you can't make this clandestine but once he knows we're coming he'll fuck off out of harms way. Still guess it's the media coverage that is more important than actually running into the coward.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

All the best people. Beware that someone has aims to get this cancelled before it starts.

No problem. It means that they will now know that it is way more than a minority prepared to take such action.
    There is an actual group of #cafc fans spouting hatred about protesting fans, and how they plan to disrupt future protesting actions, i didn't know there were actually fans who support duchatelet, well best of luck to them, we will see what happens in the future

Really ? are we talking perks & the morris dancer or an actual separate group. Is it a facebook group or what & how do they plan to disrupt protests ?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

One of the main reasons I've seen given by those that dislike the protests is due to supposed agendas of CARD members.

Funny thing is they have their own agendas. They typically dislike or don't rate anything Charlton related that is popular, Chris Powell, The Valley, Charlton Life etc.

Naturally they could never support a group such as CARD, no matter how badly RD runs the club.

Guess we're talking about the Cardiff supporter ?
  • Options

I think you cant make this a clandestine operation - we need to let the stupid coward know we are coming and we are coming in numbers.

Agreed you can't make this clandestine but once he knows we're coming he'll fuck off out of harms way. Still guess it's the media coverage that is more important than actually running into the coward.
    But at least if he has to run away, he'll know he's a coward and we'll know he's a coward.
  • Options
    I'm in. As long as the date doesn't clash with exams like the last one.
  • Options
    Yup keen.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

iainment said:

I hope to go.

Will your cat come?
    Grow up.
  • Options
    This is more like it. Well done. I'm up for this.
  • Options
    Cash/wife I'm up for it, I am of the opinion broadcast it to the world of what we are doing drum up as much media as we can muster. Do everything totally legally in coordination with Belgium authorities. If he tries to stop it it will be a winner all day
  • Options

Not so sure he will be keeping a low profile tbh. He won't want to be considered to be hiding away on his own patch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Make sure you don't choose the first weekend in three years that Roland pays a visit to watch Charlton.

Thinking about it any weekend should be OK!

Sorry, it's a bit far from Phuket. I'll just have to have an expensive Belgian beer to join you in spirit.
  • Options
    All over this
  • Options
    Count me in, just keep me off the champagne, it's a long story that @TelMc32 loves to tell.
  • Options
    Count me in please
  • Options

My daughter will be going - i'm not letting her near you lot !

Shotgun!
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

se9addick said:

Tell me more about this brewery

https://www.brouwerijwilderen.be/index.php/en/

Excellent locally brewed beer, decent food and ice cream, lovely building run by a manager who has a clear and admirable recruitment policy.

@olster or @Addickted2TheReds can expand.......
    Let's do this
  • Options
    Count me in, I love a beer protest.
  • Options
    Definitely interested - but would on my own so hopefully there would be some other 'ladies' I could tag along with?
  • Options

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

No problem. It means that they will now know that it is way more than a minority prepared to take such action.
    There is an actual group of #cafc fans spouting hatred about protesting fans, and how they plan to disrupt future protesting actions, i didn't know there were actually fans who support duchatelet, well best of luck to them, we will see what happens in the future

Really ? are we talking perks & the morris dancer or an actual separate group. Is it a facebook group or what & how do they plan to disrupt protests ?
    It's not on a Facebook group.
  • Options

Definitely interested - but would on my own so hopefully there would be some other 'ladies' I could tag along with?

I don't think @ElfsborgAddick is planning on attending.