Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TheBelgium20 - Fans Unity Protest 2017, all fans needed!

Comments

• Options
    Up for this. It's needed.

Good on ya
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Are road trips or Eurostar the done thing? If the former then I'm in and I'm pretty sure @Tor would be.

@Nicholas and @Stewart have a look as well.

@RedPanda Would defo be interested depending on dates etc.
  • Options
    All the best people. Beware that someone has aims to get this cancelled before it starts.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

All the best people. Beware that someone has aims to get this cancelled before it starts.

I don't see how you can cancel people going for a weekend away.

Unless you live in N Korea of course.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

yeh ive seen that, its laughable to be honest

• Options
    shirty5 said:

No problem. It means that they will now know that it is way more than a minority prepared to take such action.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Exactly. I'd love to see how they can stop dozens of people.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

I agree. Just giving people the heads up
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

No problem. It means that they will now know that it is way more than a minority prepared to take such action.
    There is an actual group of #cafc fans spouting hatred about protesting fans, and how they plan to disrupt future protesting actions, i didn't know there were actually fans who support duchatelet, well best of luck to them, we will see what happens in the future

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Time depending, I'm in
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Elaborate for fuck sake no Chinese whispers
  • Options
    Count me in...l don't care what date and cost.....lets show in numbers
  • Options
    Will definitely be up for it, depending on what date though.
  • Options
    The ferry Dover to Dunkirk cost less than £100 for car and 7 people for a day return.

• Options

shirty5 said:

Games in certain European countries can be postponed at very short notice, so we would have to be very discreet on the arranging of this.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Games in certain European countries can be postponed at very short notice, so we would have to be very discreet on the arranging of this.
    Although that would be funny regardless.
  • Options
    I'm in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

shirty5 said:

Although that would be funny regardless.
    Why?
  • Options
    WSS said:

shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

The guy who doesn't go to games because he prefers horse racing, is apparently calling the chief of police tomorrow to tell them to stop the nasty Charlton fans saying nasty things to Roly. He has even gone to the trouble of copying and pasting comments from here as "evidence".

He could probably just send links but I think he's a bit, erm, "challenged".
    Otherwise known as The Special One
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

There is an actual group of #cafc fans spouting hatred about protesting fans, and how they plan to disrupt future protesting actions, i didn't know there were actually fans who support duchatelet, well best of luck to them, we will see what happens in the future

Many of those people don't support Duchatelet, they have just taken a disliking to some specific fans and organisations and instead of joining the ranks to push the owner out, they prefer to waste their energy by castigating fellow supporters. Pathetic really.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about them. There are talkers and doers. The doers are doing, the talkers are still talking about doing.
    The talkers do not know what they are talking about quite frankly.
  • Options

At this time meetings with the newly resurrected STVV protest group are on-going, in order to agree date and nature of the protest, as well as any other relevant detail. Once this has been thrashed out, all will be made known on here.

This is a protest for all, and everyone is encouraged to take part if they can.

Good to hear.

Loved my previous trips to St Truiden for football and protests.

The people are friendly and the brewery a must visit.

If you are wondering whether to go or not I'd say go for it. You'll have a good time, meet some good people (with luck @Addickted won't come) and support a good cause.

You really think I'd miss out on this?

I've felt it's the best way to ram the message home ever since the first B20 visit and have been canvassing it for a while.

I'll be the fat bastard in the front row.

• Options
    I can't believe anyone would be grassing on fellow fans, especially after those brought to Plod's attention for the Keohane comments.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

WSS said:

shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

The guy who doesn't go to games because he prefers horse racing, is apparently calling the chief of police tomorrow to tell them to stop the nasty Charlton fans saying nasty things to Roly. He has even gone to the trouble of copying and pasting comments from here as "evidence".

He could probably just send links but I think he's a bit, erm, "challenged".
    Otherwise known as The Special One
    The words 'Walter' and 'Mitty' always spring to mind when it comes to that bloke.
  • Options
    Potential 4 here.