Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rolands 2nd email to Karl "we were the better team" Robinson.

"after deep analysis of the last few games, we have established what the issue is. Traditionally in football, players are required to pass to their team-mates as apposed to passing to the other team. We have provided a diagram and a 60 slide powerpoint on how this works. We recommend (by that I mean order) you to practice this "passing" in training. With regarding to transfer news, the 20 million we have persuaded Everton to pay for Ademola Lookman will now be allocated to the wages being spent on players currently out on loan that we wont be recalling. Apologies for the confusion."

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

"after deep analysis of the last few games, we have established what the issue is. Traditionally in football, players are required to pass to their team-mates as apposed to passing to the other team. We have provided a diagram and a 60 slide powerpoint on how this works. We recommend (by that I mean order) you to practice this "passing" in training. With regarding to transfer news, the 20 million we have persuaded Everton to pay for Ademola Lookman will now be allocated to the wages being spent on players currently out on loan that we wont be recalling. Apologies for the confusion."

You missed out that the 20 million will also go towards a replacement birthday party for me after my original one was ruined by the stupid people

• Options
    'Dear Karl.
    Nobody can say I am not a quick learner. I would like to share with you the news that at Sharlton people come to mingle and enjoy social intercourse with other domme mensen and it is your job to organise some portions of Football.
    In my research I have discovered that we will need a pitch. To be blunt I think my advisors know what a pitch is better than you, it is a defined space to serve up portions of the football. When you add in the cost of the players, and the three officials it comes to fourteen portions of people we have to provide. In order to maximise returns I think it is best to spread those fourteen people evenly over this pitch thing, it is something Karel failed to do, spread everybody out evenly, which is why he was sacked.
    Do as I say or those people portions will be splattered with Nobby Vinegar, if you fail to do this the smile will be wiped from your face and you won't be loughlin any more.'
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Dear Karl

Given we have no decent central midfielders but several central defenders, a 7-0-3 formation may be worth adopting.

RD

Reply from Karl;

'Thats how it panned out on Saturday boss got any other suggestions'?
  • Options
    Dear Karl,
    Everything is going tip top. It'sh good that for you dat you don't have the problems wid the speaking to the scummy fans Customers. Dis has taken a lot of strain away from my niece giving her the more time to run de clooob properly. I'm in the confident dat with the sale of dose young boys to Everton Mints FC dat the team can now make room for some of the other lads that have wanted to play some moore of de football before they are forced to retire. It's really a win win.

I hope dat you and everyone at the Valley Parade are have a goood Christmas.

PS. Could you please have a look in de draw in the big desk right at de back to see if I've left my roll of duct tape and if I haf give it to Katrien to bring home at the holidays.

Best wishes

COYR

Roland
  • Options
    "Mr. Dreisen has got back to me with additional tactical advice. Due to the fact that we dont have an efficient midfield, he has suggested (by that I mean ordered) we use a long ball technique. If one of our midfield receives the ball at any position on the field he will be required to pass it back to a defender who will then hit a long ball up the field to a lone striker. I would recommend (by that I mean order) practicing this in training against the under 21s."
  • Options

PS. Could you please have a look in de draw in the big desk right at de back to see if I've left my roll of duct tape and if I haf give it to Katrien to bring home at the holidays.

Best wishes

COYR

Roland

This made me LOL.