Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatelet live interview on Belgian TV today - talking about Charlton and 'Stupid People' protests

Comments

• Options
    Have not read all this link but you are not going to like what you hear from Roland...Some things he is saying about fans is incorrect re Charlton fans....we will try to translate in full but will not be ready until late tomorrow evening.........
  • Options

....Our scouts knew them much better, I think, than the coach who was there....

And so you sacked him. Then you sold Yann. You alienated people. You fiddled. Then fiddled some more. And then De cloob was relegated. And half your paying audience thought 'Sod that', upped and left.
    But you know best.
    Except that you don't. And when you bugger off we, the 'Stupid People', shall return.

And that's the point ...time and time again, they did not know better.
  • Options
    SCP stupid!

Just die.
  • Options

Who gives a fuck what group did what , legends everyone who has helped out and done stuff for the good of Charlton Athletic not for the kudos from others
    We are all in this together

If he thinks it's 25/30 people causing this, then he is more deluded than I thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    h said:

Don't be rude. He is our leader. He is king of the stupid people.

Brilliant.
  • Options
    Just unbelievable. Is this guy for real? What on earth is he doing running a football professional club? Just what will it take to get rid of this moron and his clueless second in command?
  • Options
    h said:

"King of the stupid people". Now that deserves a picture mock up.
  • Options
    In the Valley of the blind men, the one eyed man is king. Even if he has cataracts.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Just unbelievable. Is this guy for real? What on earth is he doing running a football professional club? Just what will it take to get rid of this moron and his clueless second in command?

Nothing. This just goes to show that he can do what he likes and say what he likes. His sympathisers will always back him up and clearly nothing that he or his "team" do or say will change that.

"The first casualty when war comes is truth"
  • Options
    h said:

H - you still got it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unbelieveable.

Just thinking back to the "some people want this club to fail" from the { } rant, it doesn't really bear close scrutiny does it? If people are protesting because they want the club to fail (ie they don't like the fact it is successful), there is no evidence of success on the pitch (the league position and division we are in shows this) so clearly the club is failing. In which case, Roland, why are people protesting? Could be it because they don't want the club to fail?
  • Options

I wonder what age Roland calculated he will live to?

• Options

I wonder what age Roland calculated he will live to?

Here's hoping.
  • Options

King of the Stupid People.
    I think it'll stick - dont you?.

Sounds like a very bad Saturday Morning serial from the 1940s: "Flash Gordon and the King of the Stupid People."
  • Options
    He really is a c*nt.

Massive c*nt indeed.

• Options
    Roland ah ah, saviour of the universe, da da da da da.