Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatelet live interview on Belgian TV today - talking about Charlton and 'Stupid People' protests

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

stonemuse said:

He really doesn't understand the wide resentment that has built against him. Daisy is very disingenuous in the interpretation she is sending over in order to maintain her underserved role.

I think that's exactly right. The next course of action should be to reinforce the message that it's more than just a few activists. Mass protest in Belgium? I'm in.
    I think this would be great if we could get a mass of fans over to there, I would be in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He says he's done the calculations. Does that mean selling Lookman and then selling the club at a reduced price.

Because I would take that.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

He really doesn't understand the wide resentment that has built against him. Daisy is very disingenuous in the interpretation she is sending over in order to maintain her underserved role.

He may be an oddball but he is not that stupid, surely. He knows thousands have participated in every march, he knows thousands have participated in the match protests. If he is too belligerent and happy to take Meire's version, I'm sure his son, his wife, his other advisors etc would be taking an interest.

It suits their agenda to say it's down to a few stupid people being upset that he sacked a stupid manager.

And people keep giving them their money
    He believes her story ... a minority of 'activists' who others follow like sheep, but will stop once we again achieve 1.5 points average per game.

I don't think he does realise the extent of our concerns.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Looks like the Korean Regime are working their magic again. Looks like they didn't want us to see that!

Screenshot 2016-12-18 17.06.17
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016

I get the feeling that "Domme Mensen" is going to come back to haunt him !

Village Idiots....?

Dammit @Weegie Addick beat me to it....
  • Options

Hmmmm, I think he probably does realise the extent of our concerns.

He has had 20-30 cards a day dropping through his letterbox fro the last two weeks posted in Belgium with the messages to Roland in them, its unlikely he will have thrown them all away without reading them.

Its clear from those that there are a very wide group of fans who have real concerns.

I think he is just blagging with this 'minority of activists' schtick

20-30 a day totalling a few hundred will still represent a minority in his and her opinion.

Another example of their cognitive dissonance.
  • Options
    That interview shows that Duchatelet is still interfering.

He says he's done the calculations. Does that mean selling Lookman and then selling the club at a reduced price.

Because I would take that.

Duchatelet will sell Lookman, Konsa, Fox & anyone else he can get money for. He will then offload the club & claim back as much as he can. It's what he did at Liege. Cashed in & sold up.

It would be the best Christmas & New Year present.