Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coach to MK Dons away, 26th Dec.

edited December 2016 in General Charlton
Is there a coach not organised by the club?

Comments

• Options
    Millwall coach from Ramsgate is sold out.
  • Options
    Plenty of room still on this coach. Incredible value at £15. Leaving from:

Canterbury 9.45am
    Faversham 9.55am
    Medway Services 10.15am
    Dartford 10.45am
    Bexleyheath 11am
    Bromley 10.50am
    Eltham 11.15 am
    Charlton 11.30am

You can pay via PayPal to enq@castrust.org or by bank transfer (details as for previous coaches). Any questions - don't hesitate. Ring our dedicated hotline on: 07581 300764

You know you dearly want to see this match. The CAS Trust coach is your transport of delight
  • Options
    And you can argue with me about Brexit :-) and my brother will be there to agree with you:-)
  • Options

And you can argue with me about Brexit :-) and my brother will be there to agree with you:-)

Almost worth going just for that ...but I could never bring myself to go to that ground.
  • Options
    That's OK - we'll drop you off at a service station somewhere near and pick you up afterwards. Special rate of £14.50. Can't say fairer than that................
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    castrust said:

That's OK - we'll drop you off at a service station somewhere near and pick you up afterwards. Special rate of £14.50. Can't say fairer than that................

Mmm will think about it :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    stonemuse said:

castrust said:

Mmm will think about it :wink:
    Tell you what, send CAST a fiver and they won't even pick you up so you can enjoy a nice lie in.