Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Were the fans a little too quick to get on the players' backs?

I thought they were a little too quick. Ok the performance wasn't perfect but we know players respond well when the fans get behind them. It seemed to happen from midway through the first half.

Comments

• Options
    I thought the boos for Botaka were harsh yesterday.
  • Options

I thought they were a little too quick. Ok the performance wasn't perfect but we know players respond well when the fans get behind them. It seemed to happen from midway through the first half.

Were there enough fans to actually get behind them and make some noise yesterday? That's a serious question, by the way.
  • Options

Yes imho. we were dreadful but booing rarely helps.
  • Options
    Nope never slang players off or boo would rather walk out the ground.
    Yep been outside more than in this season.
  • Options
    Hardly any noise at all yesterday, but the players bring it on themselves with their couldn't give a fuck attitude. Some of the laziest performances I have seen for a while yesterday.

As I said in another comment it looked like they had all been on the piss on Friday.
  • Options
    Other than at the start of each half, we were dire. The crowd pay their money and are entitled to an opinion. If you don't like it, then do a Roger Johnson!
  • Options
    Not really. I only booed at the final whistle, but I can see why some people did it earlier.

Probably the worst game down there this season (and there are a couple of real stinkers up against it), Stats don't lie - ZERO shots on target & only 5 attempts at goal all game. Their goalkeeper could have gone xmas shopping at Surry Quays yesterday afternoon & wouldn't have been missed.

and we have Millwall in 4 days time,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not into this booing players, I don't feel comfortable making noises. Besides the players all know that they all had a collective mare of a game.
    But the few that still turn up are entirely right to vent their feelings and frustrations at not only the players but at the whole club as well.
    I wonder if we have 2% of customers left now that are happy with Katy and Co now. Didn't sound like we have.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

It was about as far away from perfect as it could have ever been. Players waiting for the ball to come to them, misplaced passes that went out for throw ins, holding onto the ball too long and not one shot on fucking target says to me these guys were fucking stealing their wages. But I did not boo. I didn't sit quietly and take that shit on the chin either. I am still pissed off now.
  • Options

Not really. I only booed at the final whistle, but I can see why some people did it earlier.

Probably the worst game down there this season (and there are a couple of real stinkers up against it), Stats don't lie - ZERO shots on target & only 5 attempts at goal all game. Their goalkeeper could have gone xmas shopping at Surry Quays yesterday afternoon & wouldn't have been missed.

Their goalkeeper was laying on the ground doing some stretching exercises at one point in the second half while play was going on in the charlton half
  • Options
    Probably trying to keep warm after complete inaction.