Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reality

Ok that was first time ever I was tempted to walk out with 20 minutes to go,but I decided maybe better to stay and show my disgust by booing with everyone else.
The Reality is we have too many free riders and too many players just not good enough.
So Karl my friend,send back Botaka,send back Ulvestad, they are not up to it,get yourself a Captain in central midfield who can tackle and pass the ball forward. Get yourself a winger who can cross the ball,
Kick Ajose where it hurts and tell him to get some balls or sell him,and play Lookman up front with Maggenis, if he is sold get a better striker than Ajose.
Sell Fox and sign a decent left back,and stop playing Konsah at right back,the kid is lost there.
Get rid of Kim Novak and find another striker.
Tell the owner he is in dreamland if he thinks we can make playoffs with has beens and kids ,and to give you £5mn to sort this shambles out or you will be sacked way before easter.
I am distraught at what these arseholes have done to our club,no heart,no balls,no passion,no hope,thats the Charlton I and you all watched yesterday, and now more will boycott as it is just not fun to watch a loved one die.

Comments

• Options

Ok that was first time ever I was tempted to walk out with 20 minutes to go,but I decided maybe better to stay and show my disgust by booing with everyone else.
    The Reality is we have too many free riders and too many players just not good enough.
    So Karl my friend,send back Botaka,send back Ulvestad, they are not up to it,get yourself a Captain in central midfield who can tackle and pass the ball forward. Get yourself a winger who can cross the ball,
    Kick Ajose where it hurts and tell him to get some balls or sell him,and play Lookman up front with Maggenis, if he is sold get a better striker than Ajose.
    Sell Fox and sign a decent left back,and stop playing Konsah at right back,the kid is lost there.
    Get rid of Kim Novak and find another striker.
    Tell the owner he is in dreamland if he thinks we can make playoffs with has beens and kids ,and to give you £5mn to sort this shambles out or you will be sacked way before easter.
    I am distraught at what these arseholes have done to our club,no heart,no balls,no passion,no hope,thats the Charlton I and you all watched yesterday, and now more will boycott as it is just not fun to watch a loved one die.

.....yeah, but apart from that, how did you enjoy the game?